Boyahcraft Server: 173.234.239.207:25565 (New Map, 13w39b, Whitelist)

Started by silvertone, February 22, 2012, 01:41:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[hedy]Zidone

Also I'm just going to disable this plugin anyways. I don't trust it. akudood;

Quote from: Master Shake on April 02, 2012, 03:06:50 AM
Hi can I join the server? Name: sappling

Yes

Mobius135

I'll be on tonight, still cutting through the middle of the Mountain buy farm. I'm gonna use the existing mountain to bid a fortress. I don't know who poured lava though, I haven't even been mining enough to find lava, unless somebody broke the lava container on the generator?
.gif[/img]

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Mobius135 on April 02, 2012, 05:35:26 PM
I don't know who poured lava though, I haven't even been mining enough to find lava, unless somebody broke the lava container on the generator?

No. I thought that was what had happened, but someone just dumped a bucket of lava onto some of the wiring.

The least complicated wiring, thankfully. The door to the Arcane Voodoo Library is also broken, but that's probably a freaky-ass glitch since nothing changed and I can't fix it. confuseddood;

Also, placing of lava and TNT is disabled by a different plugin until I can figure out how to remove that from the config.

Also also, it seems that everyone who publishes a simplified permissions setup just has to insert a backdoor clause that makes them admin on every fucking server that runs it. Disgusting unprofessional baloney

Mobius135

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNIWKiHVHUw[/youtube]

something I made on a different server. I wish I could build it in this one. Just need several thousand iron blocks
.gif[/img]

Mobius135

Still need rails. Donation box is at zidones tower by the chicken farm.
.gif[/img]

silvertone

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

a shit ton of rails. this is a huge undertaking. i think i used around ten stacks of cobblestone.

silvertone

Mobius135

.gif[/img]

silvertone

well me you +notsid got a signifigant chunk and i also got a fuk load of iron so i could probably make a "hella ton" of power rails or watever they are called

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i think power rails are what we should focus on now. Mobius and I raided another mine and found a shitton of stuff

also, who built that tower that says "DIG STRAIGHT DOWN" or whatever

ncba93ivyase

i have some spare power rails and a bunch of gold in my other house

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

Mobius135

.gif[/img]

silvertone

Go Up