September 28, 2024, 07:29:24 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Katawa Shoujo

Started by Geno, January 07, 2012, 12:11:22 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

January 07, 2012, 12:11:22 AM Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 02:14:54 AM by Kaz
/v/ convinced me to download this. At first I thought "Ugh, a weaboo dating simulator. This is going to be terrible."
5 hours later, and I'm totally in love with this game. The characters are so well done and I've actually cried a little at some of the more emotional scenes. I feel like a total weaboo faggot for playing it, but dammit it's so good.

So yeah, anyone else give it a shot?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

Geno

Quote from: Kefka on January 07, 2012, 12:17:48 AM
never heard of it
Apparently it's a game that a group of 4channers have been working on for the past 5 years. You're a new student in a school for disabled students. Most of the game revolves around building relationships with the other students. It's like a choose your own adventure type novel.

God I feel like a total faggot even talking about it but I don't give a fuck I love it.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

And it's free, so get on that shit.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Geno on January 07, 2012, 12:25:00 AM
Apparently it's a game that a group of 4channers have been working on for the past 5 years. You're a new student in a school for disabled students. Most of the game revolves around building relationships with the other students. It's like a choose your own adventure type novel.

God I feel like a total faggot even talking about it but I don't give a fuck I love it.
but im playing KotOR which is a better choose your own adventure  akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

bluaki

Fix the title. It's shoujo.
Quote from: Geno on January 07, 2012, 12:25:18 AM
And it's free, so get on that shit.
Also, it's multiplatform across Windows/Mac/Linux

I downloaded it the other day, but haven't even started yet

I don't even play VNs much, but I have played a few, unlike pretty much anyone else here

Samus Aran

You know it's an eroge, right? Like, you know you're in for a sex scene eventually? Just saying. Kind of odd to start with an eroge for one's first visual novel. Especially if you're so worried about being "a weeaboo."

Nyerp

this is hilarious oh my god

bluaki

Quote from: Kaz on January 07, 2012, 02:07:03 AM
You know it's an eroge, right? Like, you know you're in for a sex scene eventually? Just saying. Kind of odd to start with an eroge for one's first visual novel. Especially if you're so worried about being "a weeaboo."
The options menu has a setting for disable adult content, though it's unset by default

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

silvertone

is it....That Game...???

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on January 07, 2012, 02:07:03 AM
yup I just hit a sex scene like 4 hours in. It wasnt anything hardcore, it fit into the story pretty well.

Geno

I finished the Hanako path with the good ending.

I don't think I can start a new path because that was just too good.

Go Up