June 23, 2024, 12:24:06 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

this month's goal is to beat october

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 03, 2011, 09:54:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

I'm not a huge Zelda fan, but that box art is stellar.

Socks

Quote from: Snowy on November 09, 2011, 11:14:24 AM
I don't think I'll be leaving my house after Skyrim comes out

Wait wait, is this that commercial I saw with a church bell and some village people, then a dragon and some horned man, which unfortunately turned out to be a video game promo? I thought it was strange and wandered what possible appeal it had, but I didn't know people would actually desire it.

Andria

Quote from: Socks on November 09, 2011, 11:25:48 AM
Wait wait, is this that commercial I saw with a church bell and some village people, then a dragon and some horned man, which unfortunately turned out to be a video game promo? I thought it was strange and wandered what possible appeal it had, but I didn't know people would actually desire it.
It's actually probably the most anticipated game this year lol

Socks

Quote from: Echo on November 09, 2011, 11:27:00 AM
It's actually probably the most anticipated game this year lol

Oh. . . I don't play games.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on November 09, 2011, 11:25:48 AM
So it was unfortunate that it turned out to be a video game...

but then you wonder why people would like it?

Que?

Socks

Quote from: NPR on November 09, 2011, 11:33:35 AM
So it was unfortunate that it turned out to be a video game...

but then you wonder why people would like it?

Que?

Yes. I have not had a chance to live in the Medevil Age, where the towers rang and told the time of day, and the echoes were eerie through the streets and stones, as the peasants sold their stay. That video was very well done. But, I surely would have enjoyed a much more vivid recreation of this history lesson, then it be some marketing scheme.

Hiro

Quote from: Socks on November 09, 2011, 11:41:50 AM
Yes. I have not had a chance to live in the Medevil Age, where the towers rang and told the time of day, and the echoes were eerie through the streets and stones, as the peasants sold their stay. That video was very well done. But, I surely would have enjoyed a much more vivid recreation of this history lesson, then it be some marketing scheme.
it's not a marketing scheme though, it's the game goonish

Socks

Quote from: Hiroglyph on November 09, 2011, 12:04:26 PM
it's not a marketing scheme though, it's the game goonish

Why do you comment absurdities? As if I have not carefully thought out what I said.

applesauce

Are you saying you would prefer it be a movie over a game?

Socks

Quote from: Molotov Emir 1986 on November 09, 2011, 12:24:13 PM
Are you saying you would prefer it be a movie over a game?

No I am saying the focus of it out of the context of a game or a movie, ie. the story and world, would be much better represented through to the general public not merely as a form of entertainment. For that part it does not interest me, where as other aspects do.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote2011-11-09   13   650   0   45

MORE cry;

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

November 09, 2011, 09:01:47 PM #59 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 09:08:22 PM by Tectrika
today's quota: 659 posts dittodood;

Go Up