October 25, 2024, 08:20:20 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you wonder how members really feel about you?

Started by Classic, October 14, 2011, 10:44:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I really like coming here and hearing different people talk about things I wouldn't necessarily consider in my own social stratosphere. Really.

All of you are really interesting and great and unique. I wouldn't come here if I didn't feel that way.

snoorkel

FAMY2

lmao. From one who worries and wants to leave often.  lubdoods;  We all have our quirks.

Commander Fuckass

they all hate me sillydood;

the only boyager I tend to dislike is
Kaz
Tec
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

i haven't replaced the word "games" with "shames" in a post since september 19 akudood;

Andria

I occasionally do, and try to not give people a reason to dislike me so if they do for some reason I guess I can't really help it. I would surely try to make it right if there was a reason though
Quote from: Reisen on October 14, 2011, 07:53:11 PM
yeah i'm somewhat growing tired of all the self-deprecation and sarcastic negativity, especially the "video shames" and such

Don't worry David and Tec, you are both wonderful but I love your self-deprecating humour and sarcastic negativity girl;

wawi

LCK

i used to think you all disliked me

but as of late i don't really care

FAMY2

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

applesauce

I like every boyager I think. Nyerp, Tec, and Youhavebeentold/felt/whoever get on my nerves a lot but I don't actually dislike them or anything and they are part of what makes Boyah Boyah. There are a few really hurtful things I could say about some boyagers that would be heartfelt but I don't because I do actually really like them as people an I don't think they would understand. But really I do like Boyah and I think I would be okay with being semi friends with every single one of you in real life, and there are a lot of you that I would really enjoy being close IRL friends with. I am lucky to know some p. cook online kiddos.

Hippopo

Sometimes I get paranoid that I'm too damn annoying.  :(

YPrrrr

Quote from: Trevor on October 15, 2011, 10:40:07 AM
i used to think you all disliked me

but as of late i don't really care
Really? You are quite loveable confuseddood;

Go Up