October 23, 2024, 04:30:38 PM

1,531,339 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what's your parents' marital status

Started by snoorkel, October 12, 2011, 07:08:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

yeah

married
12 (44.4%)
divorced
10 (37%)
separated but married
0 (0%)
never married
2 (7.4%)
other plz specify
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Go Down

snoorkel

October 12, 2011, 07:08:28 PM Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:33:30 PM by vziard
Don't know if we've had this one before. My parents divorced when I was 11, it gave me a healthy dose of the insanity of the world

edit: actually I should say they separated when I was 11 and divorced 3-4 years later after they must have spent hundreds of thousands each on legal fees

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

PLEASEHELP1991

My parents are married but they're effectively separated with jobs in other cities
I love [you]

snoorkel

Quote from: iluvslowdive on October 12, 2011, 07:11:21 PM
My parents are married but they're effectively separated with jobs in other cities

I believe that qualifies as 'married but separated'

LCK

dad died when i was 15
mother is still a lone widow

silvertone

Hiro

my parents have been divorced since i was like 3 i only have maybe 2 memories of them being together lol
my mom has been married to my older sister's kindergarten teacher since i was like 5 or so. they were separated for a few months when i was 12 and almost got a divorce, but they're doing better now.
my dad got married again when I was like 11 or something, so I had a step brother for a few years but then she went crazy and they divorced when I was like 14 maybe 15. before and after then he's had a few different girlfriends.

Andria

Quote from: vziard on October 12, 2011, 07:08:28 PM
Don't know if we've had this one before. My parents divorced when I was 11, it gave me a healthy dose of the insanity of the world

edit: actually I should say they separated when I was 11 and divorced 3-4 years later after they must have spent hundreds of thousands each on legal fees

Basically the same as yours minus the hundreds of thousands in legal fees

ME##

Divorced since 1993, I've never met the father person.

Mando Pandango

Married and still very much in love. He still opens the car door for her after 30 some-odd years. It's gross.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

[hedy]Zidone

Divorced since before my birth, as far as I know. Maybe not even that and I'm a bastard. n_n

Kalahari Inkantation

snoorkel

Quote from: Trevor on October 12, 2011, 07:22:57 PM
dad died when i was 15
mother is still a lone widow

sry I forgot to include dead parents  saddood;

piano moths

My parents divorced when I was like 4 or something
kill them w kindness

Go Up