June 05, 2024, 02:00:17 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Vidya PotD: 3DS or PS Vita?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 17, 2011, 01:35:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

3DS
6 (66.7%)
PS Vita
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

silvertone

how do you do the puking smilie.

and NEITHER

Thyme

Nyerp

silvertone

YPrrrr

Don't know if I will buy it, but the Vita wins my heart... Awesome graphics + Uncharted wub;

Andria

I already got a 3ds so i'm going with that

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

if 3ds gets a katamari game then i'm 100% 3ds

now i'm just kind of like 83%

Kalahari Inkantation

they're both looking p. pathetic right now but in terms of gaymes i can't deny that the 3ds's library will become vastly more attractive this holiday season scarecrowdood;

Unlike the 3DS, the PS Vita's hardware isn't garbage, but it has only one single game I'm interested in. awdood;

Kalahari Inkantation

seriously, make a list of the announced/released games that you want for each console and vote based on that n_u

Thyme

Quote from: Tectrika on September 17, 2011, 02:05:51 PM
seriously, make a list of the announced/released games that you want for each console and vote based on that n_u

none

none

5thgrade;

AAAAAAAA

the 3ds has no games and the vita has no games (it not even out yet!!!) so it is obviously a tie

Mando Pandango

probably the 3ds redesign whenever that is

but right now neither
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up