October 25, 2024, 02:14:29 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

things you collect(ed)???

Started by Samus Aran, September 06, 2011, 01:19:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

Quote from: Hiro on September 06, 2011, 10:16:05 AM
how much was that thing again? would probably be pretty cool to have. I recently preordered the new M83 album

Also, I forgot that I do collect movie tickets as well  hocuspocus;

$88 but with shipping it came to $108. It was an impulse buy, I have a job and live at home so what else do I have to spend my money on other than gas and car insurance.

Hiro

Quote from: Cookie on September 06, 2011, 10:27:01 AM
$88 but with shipping it came to $108. It was an impulse buy, I have a job and live at home so what else do I have to spend my money on other than gas and car insurance.
I really want to the the Flaming Lips' Heady Nuggs box set, but it's like $130+tax, and I really don't have that money to spend on things I don't need.  :(
Maybe when I get a job  hocuspocus;

applesauce

Used to collect pokemon cards, ticket stubs of all varieties, shot glasses, foreign money. Still have the shot glasses and money somewhere at my parents' house.

Cookie

Quote from: Hiro on September 06, 2011, 10:37:22 AM
I really want to the the Flaming Lips' Heady Nuggs box set, but it's like $130+tax, and I really don't have that money to spend on things I don't need.  :(
Maybe when I get a job  hocuspocus;

I know the feeling.  :3 and give into it fairly frequently.

Nyerp

movie tickets i guess???? i keep the ticket to every movie i go to, but i don't really go to that many movies

silvertone

I had a few bionicles as a kid, also collected sports cards (just gave them all away) and foreign money (lost them all.)

Andria

Quote from: Sakamoto on September 06, 2011, 11:41:38 AM
i don't really go to that many movies

That's why I didn't count that. I have like three from the past two years lol

Go Up