October 02, 2024, 09:35:04 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Giga Pets

Started by Cookie, August 26, 2011, 04:04:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

I just found my T-rex Jurassic Park Giga pet, and it's incredibly nostalgic. Do any of you remember Giga pets? Or other old kids toys?

Samus Aran

well, i had a nano pet and a pocket pikachu

my sisters collected tamagotchis for a while

silvertone

that reminds me, i was suppose to buy a tamogotchi

Mando Pandango

I used to love them shits as a kid, but my favorite was the Digivices. RUB IT
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Hiro

I think I used to have one, but I don't remember it too well.
I kind of want one again, I do have a dreamcast so maybe I could get one of the sonic adventure games and put a chao on it. I could also start using the pokewalker again, that was kind of fun.

vulpix

technology has come so far since i was 7

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I had this.

You could connect them with other people and fight them. I remember this neighbor kid had one and we'd "fight" every once in a while.

The kid was a sore loser. Threw a snowball with a rock in it and it chipped my tooth and I can pretty much guarantee it was because of those things.

Mando Pandango

that looks familiar boognish
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

i can understand your sore loser friend, it is hard to not get emotional over dinosaurs.

LCK

me and my sister both asked for one one christmas and i was so excited
we opened presents christmas morning, and i eventually saw that my sister got one so i was all giddy because i knew i was going to get one
..i never got one ;-;
i went into the kitchen and cried and my dad  yelled at me

Go Up