October 02, 2024, 03:32:19 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GENO

Started by strongbad, August 26, 2011, 01:02:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I was staying with my friend who lives like 20 minutes away from Geno for a few nights and Wednesday we threw a party and Geno decided not to come last minute :( WE COULD HAVE TAKEN PICTURES

[spoiler]but i lied geno the party wasn't really that good, if you would have come when i wanted you to, you would have met a bunch of guys from richfield and found me and my two friends in the middle of my friend's huge yard talking about how much we didn't like ourselves and how we can be better people  bassir; [/spoiler]

but seriously we should have kicked it mang

snoorkel

Richfield, MN?  doodthing;

I never remember if Geno or Trevor lives in MN.

strongbad

Quote from: vziard on August 26, 2011, 01:15:42 AM
Richfield, MN?  doodthing;

I never remember if Geno or Trevor lives in MN.

my bad, ridgefield, not richfield. i made the same mistake when i was texting geno.
but yeah ridgefield wa

snoorkel

Quote from: MF Doom on August 26, 2011, 01:23:19 AM
my bad, ridgefield, not richfield. i made the same mistake when i was texting geno.
but yeah ridgefield wa

got it, didn't think you would be in minnesota. because why would anyone be in minnesota.

LCK

i'm like the original minnesota boyager akudood;

YPrrrr

Trevor was Minnesotan before it was cool

Hippopo

I wish a Boyager lived close to me.  I feel isolated.  :(

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Go Up