October 02, 2024, 09:27:35 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your prized possession

Started by Selkie, August 24, 2011, 05:41:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

What material item of yours do you hold as your highest glory? If you are not a materialistic sack of shit, then alter the question to what WOULD it be, if you WERE a materialistic sack of shit.

For me, it's my Sony mini hi fi speakers. I love my music, and they are excellent speakers for small-medium sized rooms, not too big but a big sound, great bass, and they look super cool.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Socks

Hiro

uh... I guess my computer because i use it so much.

Andria

computer if only for the memories it holds

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Cookie

My journals and writings from the past four years, I keep them all together so they count as one.

snoorkel

my 1937 Martin Committee II tenor saxophone... until I was forced to sell it for rent money last fall :'(

[spoiler]:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'([/spoiler]

I sold it to the same person I bought it from, and I will not rest until I reclaim it. Probably in a couple months.

Mando Pandango

I thought about it a while, and the closest things I have are my laptop and my 360's hard drive. Between the two, I'd say my laptop since I have a lot of master recordings on here due to my Rock Band authoring job, a few of which are probably worth quite a bit - Devin Townsend, Dillinger Escape Plan, Atheist, etc.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

i guess my computer. my snes is pretty high up there i guess but it can be replaced for like $50 so i dunno. i don't really think about my material possessions in a way that i'd "prize" them i guess. i just have them because i wanted them.

Hippopo

It's my laptop.  If there was a fire, and I could only save one thing, it'd would be my computer.  Nothing else holds much significance to me.

LOL I'M SO UNORIGINAL.  :(

Hiro

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on August 24, 2011, 07:57:39 PM
I thought about it a while, and the closest things I have are my laptop and my 360's hard drive. Between the two, I'd say my laptop since I have a lot of master recordings on here due to my Rock Band authoring job, a few of which are probably worth quite a bit - Devin Townsend, Dillinger Escape Plan, Atheist, etc.
you did a devid townsend one? and it's on the rock band store right? O_0
I will never cease to be impressed by that  baddood;

Go Up