October 02, 2024, 05:35:52 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

just took my maiden voyage

Started by snoorkel, August 23, 2011, 01:14:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

I got vulpix a skateboard before moving out here, but we've been too shy to use it in public because everyone here already knows how and would laugh at us :(

So I tried my luck skating down to 7-11 to buy cigs, which is like 3 blocks away, as naturally no one would be out walking around at this hour.

It went well, I only fell off once, and got some good cruise going  happydood;

skateboording tips????

Selkie

I can't skateboard.

I sometimes imagine growing up in California by the beach and been an awesome skateboarder skating down the boardwalk like in Rocket Power.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

what are you skating on?

If you're just going to use it for transportation (what the lol) get a long board

the perfect stance is one like you're fighting, one foot about shoulder length in front of the other.

also makes friends with local skate shop people because they will give you cool shit sometimes.

snoorkel

Quote from: On Stid on August 23, 2011, 10:18:53 AM
what are you skating on?

If you're just going to use it for transportation (what the lol) get a long board

the perfect stance is one like you're fighting, one foot about shoulder length in front of the other.

also makes friends with local skate shop people because they will give you cool shit sometimes.

I have an old sidewalk surfer, want to get a longboard eventually though. Just for riding around the neighborhood, it's great, has nice big wheels so you don't have to work too hard to get momentum going.

snoorkel

took another skateabout tonight, found some black guys who sell weed on culver blvd thumbup;

?????

Quote from: vziard on August 24, 2011, 01:13:31 AM
took another skateabout tonight, found some black guys who sell weed on culver blvd thumbup;

This skateboard is the best thing that's happened to you.

wrench;
Die for Dethklok

Go Up