September 30, 2024, 12:35:49 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

game genres you've largely ignored

Started by Samus Aran, August 21, 2011, 08:14:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

I played Runescape in 7th grade for a month and concluded that it was stupid.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Geno

Runescape is awful.

WoW is the only MMO that has held my interest.
It's free to play now for the first 20 levels if any of you want to try it.  hocuspocus;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Well it's not a genre but I've ignored the Mega Man games.

I like them now after playing X4
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

My brother is like level 120 in Runescape hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

in fact, it's not just mmos - i think the only real "online game" (as in it's always online) i've ever even liked is Gunbound, and even that sucks balls now

it was so cool back when it didn't have hidden purchased items that could be used in any battle any amount of times. pretty much made the game completely unfair.

Insani

i play all genres wow

you guys are classist assholes

Dullahan

ikanaide

Go Up