September 28, 2024, 07:20:11 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

the LEGEND of zelda

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 04, 2011, 06:43:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

timeline theories are terrible

yes
0 (0%)
yes
1 (6.3%)
YES
11 (68.8%)
no y/n
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

i hate the split timeline theory and if nintendo ever fully acknowledges its existence (and it has come dangerously close to doing so) then i will stop playing zelda smithicide;

Tri4se

Quote from: Tectrika on August 05, 2011, 12:13:28 AM
i hate the split timeline theory and if nintendo ever fully acknowledges its existence (and it has come dangerously close to doing so) then i will stop playing zelda smithicide;

Quoteâ€"When does Twilight Princess take place?

Aonuma: In the world of Ocarina of Time, a hundred and something years later.

â€"And the Wind Waker?

Aonuma: The Wind Waker is parallel. In Ocarina of Time, Link flew seven years in time, he beat Ganon and went back to being a kid, remember? Twilight Princess takes place in the world of Ocarina of Time, a hundred and something years after the peace returned to kid Link’s time. In the last scene of Ocarina of Time, kids Link and Zelda have a little talk, and as a consequence of that talk, their relationship with Ganon takes a whole new direction. In the middle of this game [Twilight Princess], there's a scene showing Ganon's execution. It was decided that Ganon be executed because he'd do something outrageous if they left him be. That scene takes place several years after Ocarina of Time. Ganon was sent to another world and now he wants to obtain the power...

http://www.thehylia.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1173582355&archive=&start_from=&ucat=19&;

Woops, you should have stopped playing a couple of years ago.

Kalahari Inkantation

that's the quote i was referring to when i said "dangerously close" awdood;

i still have hope it's not the case

Hiro

Quote from: Tri4se on August 05, 2011, 12:03:59 AM
At the end of Ocarina of Time Zelda sends Adult Link back to live his childhood he never had. This timeline without Link continues on to Windwaker. Link, in the child timeline, warns kid Zelda about Ganondorf, which rewrote the future. He then goes on to Majora's mask. Think of it as an alternate reality type thing.
that's one timeline. what's the other?

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

Quote from: Hiro on August 05, 2011, 12:38:48 AM

can you read or are you really that retarded

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Nyerp on August 05, 2011, 01:00:23 AM
can you read or are you really that retarded
oh good nyerp is still nyerp. I was worried after snowy's thread.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Tri4se

Quote from: Hiro on August 05, 2011, 12:38:48 AM

Dotted line is Zelda sending Link back to his childhood.

Hiro

why does that timeline go from top to bottom? what does the red mean, where link is?

I mean I know what you guys are trying to say, I just don't get why that has to be the case.

Kalahari Inkantation

zelda, like every other nintendo game in existence, has never needed and never will need an overly complex story like that split timeline silliness smithicide;

Aonuma only got those ideas in his head after hearing from 'fans' who simply don't understand Zelda or Nintendo all that well
(which unfortunately seems to be most Zelda 'fans'), and he's only now considering it to appeal to them.

Commander Fuckass

Metroid Timeline confirmed 4 best timeline
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Tri4se

Quote from: Hiro on August 05, 2011, 09:57:08 AM
why does that timeline go from top to bottom? what does the red mean, where link is?

I mean I know what you guys are trying to say, I just don't get why that has to be the case.
Because I made it that way. The red is the separate timelines. It doesn't have to be the case it's just a popular fan theory.

Travis

the zelda timeline is absolutely retarded

bluaki

The timeline with OoT's Adult Link should have Termina completely destroyed by the moon, right? Yet that has absolutely no noticeable effect on Hyrule? Not only that, but the same moon is visible at night as both child and adult and neither of them has a creepy face.

Are Termina and Hyrule on separate planets or something? befuddlement

Hiro

Quote from: bluika on August 05, 2011, 03:09:57 PM
The timeline with OoT's Adult Link should have Termina completely destroyed by the moon, right? Yet that has absolutely no noticeable effect on Hyrule? Not only that, but the same moon is visible at night as both child and adult and neither of them has a creepy face.

Are Termina and Hyrule on separate planets or something? befuddlement
i think they're alternate dimensions or something along those lines.

Go Up