September 27, 2024, 11:15:53 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

IS THAT THE GRI I THINK IT IS

Started by Daddy, July 18, 2011, 02:50:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

you guys weren't there when gri was here before? i could have sworn david's been here that long at least befuddlement

ME##

hm, i might have been.  i really didn't become active on boyah until i started realising how bad nsider's spin-offs were/are.   confuseddood;

Daddy

Over the last few days I've got a much better understanding of gri and he is a lot less 'wtf' than I remembered from powerspike.

Sometimes he can seem a bit rude or pushy but I realize that is only because of a language barrier (Russian as a first language and a peculiar way of communicating in English) and it isn't intentional.

Nyerp

this retarded shit
he does seems pretty
~intentional to me~

Daddy

you just don't understand and wish to eat gri

why do you wish to eat gri.   

Clara Listensprechen

He would seem odd to any native English speaker. He just needs to have a bit of code done up.
Hmph.

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: Khadafi on July 20, 2011, 09:37:55 PM
Over the last few days I've got a much better understanding of gri and he is a lot less 'wtf' than I remembered from powerspike.

Sometimes he can seem a bit rude or pushy but I realize that is only because of a language barrier (Russian as a first language and a peculiar way of communicating in English) and it isn't intentional.

Well, he's been badly treated for his odd use of what English he knows and tends to be skeptical.  You can see in this thread why he's skeptical--it's the usual reaction he gets.

He does seem to be demanding but it's because he knows exactly what it is he's after (and I'm afraid I'm still in the dark regarding details of the code he's after, because clearly you two guys are more code savvy than I am). I too am interested in this code, functionality-wise for my own use, and therefore I for one see that it's worth the trouble.
Hmph.

?????

What is this code?

btw NSA has been tipped off that you guys have the codes to the nuclear football
Die for Dethklok

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: TheSequel on July 21, 2011, 05:41:35 PM
What is this code?

btw NSA has been tipped off that you guys have the codes to the nuclear football

Real football or american football? It's my understanding that Americans don't really dig soccer despite the fact that Soccer Moms are a substantial voting bloc. Go figure.
Hmph.

Thyme

Quote from: Clara Listensprechen on July 21, 2011, 08:19:25 PM
Real football or american football? It's my understanding that Americans don't really dig soccer despite the fact that Soccer Moms are a substantial voting bloc. Go figure.

I think you're going to like Boyah. sillydood;

Nyerp

Quote from: Clara Listensprechen on July 21, 2011, 08:19:25 PM

...doodhuh;

do you know what a nuclear football is

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: Thyme on July 21, 2011, 08:20:09 PM
I think you're going to like Boyah. sillydood;
Kewl. Big question--will Boyah like ME?   confuseddood;
Hmph.

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: Nyerp on July 21, 2011, 08:58:47 PM
...doodhuh;

do you know what a nuclear football is
It doesn't matter because I don't care what a nuclear football is. I just detest football, period.
Hmph.

Samus Aran

The "nuclear football" isn't a football at all. It's a slang term for a briefcase that holds a device that can authorize a nuclear strike with the authority of the US President.

Andria

In her defense I hadn't heard of the term "nuclear football" in reference to that before.

Go Up