October 06, 2024, 10:28:08 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

POLL BECAUSE I AM CURIOUS OF YOUR WRITING.

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, June 29, 2011, 12:13:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Do you write in cursive or print?

cursive cause I'm classy as hell
4 (20%)
print because i sort glass, that's my job.
16 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I was taught how to write in cursive when I was in kindergarten. I use cursive when I am writing journal entries or letters, however I use print when I am taking notes in say math class or something. Print is weird, and I feel sloppy when I write in it.

Hiro

even when we had to learn cursive in elementary school, (which is a completely waste of time to teach)  I was terrible at it.
my print handwriting is pretty bad too, but so is most doctors'  bassir;

when we had to do that little cursive writing portion on the SATs, i took twice as long as everyone else, and it looked like a 5 year old had written it myface;

Thyme

I chose cursive, but it's actually some kind of horrible hybrid that's mostly cursive in nature.

Samus Aran

YPrrrr

Print so people have some chance of understanding me

bluaki

Print because I'm rather fond of reasonably legible text. I dislike cursive and avoid using it.

ikanaide

ME##

I tend to write my name in cursive.  For normal writing it depends on how I feel. 

don't let's

I enjoys print more, but I probably use cursive more :(

I had it beat into me at a young age :(

silvertone

I normally write in Print, but most of my writing has been in cursive via signatures.

snoorkel

my shorthand is a combination, else cursive usually. totally depends how I feel.

Socks

my cursive is cumbersome. and this bothers me immensely. because i seek perfection and universality. the print is versatile and pleasing. but my romantic sentiment suffers because of that too distinct long hand. still, use prevails with the wind.

Andria

Quote from: Maester86 on June 29, 2011, 12:22:39 PM
I tend to write my name in cursive.  For normal writing it depends on how I feel. 

I don't even write my name in cursive. for signatures I scribble

the other day I drew a mouse

Hippopo

I wrote only in cursive from second to tenth grade.  In tenth grade, my history teacher told me I had to write in print...  So I switched over.  I figured I'd switch in all classes because I was the only student who still actually wrote in cursive.

For journal entries, personal notes, and checks, I still write in cursive.  I think my cursive just looks better because I've spent so long perfecting it.  :3

Kalahari Inkantation

i was taught to write in cursive and found that easier until about ninth grade

after a summer of very little writing i simply found it easier to write in print that school year befuddlement

Today my handwriting is some strange combination of the two styles, but I'd still say it's mostly print.  Writing in anything that could be considered 'cursive' now takes a great deal of concentration. girl;

Go Up