October 02, 2024, 09:26:22 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i have someone i want boyah to meet

Started by V, June 14, 2011, 07:25:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

He will be the best kid ever if he snaps his fingers before getting into a fight

The spy who loves you

June 15, 2011, 06:02:04 AM #16 Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 06:07:33 AM by The spy who loves you
Wait you seriously have a kid

EDIT: Not to be insulting if that is your son and not your nephew or something. no disrespect, you're just a wee bit young.But you've got most black guys beat already by simply having a photo of you holding him lol.

Having a child so young is frightening to me, I have a former friend my age who's expecting one in September.

The spy who loves you

FAMY2

He's cuter than you even. Hi Jet.    :3

Daddy

The spy who loves you

crystalpepsi

A black man with his son, what are the odds? Anyway congrats on the niglet, kid looks cute.  hocuspocus;

Socks

Wow. V, look at you! With him! Two hearts of the same old face. Two new souls of a gentle and caring grace, that I know. Oh how wonderful it feels for me, to finally see and too behold, everything that we ever hoped for in the proper place. Smile Josh, your dream came true. Beyond cool, passing by a mile, any and every attempt to categorize this with casual sense or some brief, lame ass style. Nah, this is too profound to take and to note as matter of fact. For you, yes you, dear friend, only blessing and well-wishes of much love I send. I shall enjoy one day to meet the little man.

And will make it a point to meet with and greet then, in person over some drink and toasts. Occasions like this deserve more than do most. More parts and bits than can fit inside even a whole. Though I here admit, direct and frank, there swells in me excitement and also shame, for the future and then the past. Which was silent and left much to chance, many seasons and varied weather, when spent apart and spent alone, when it should be burned together. Giddy inside a four door frame, warm by an open fire, now fed higher and then fed larger, with undying brotherly flame.

I miss the days of past, where jokes and laughter rang over tables and filled the halls, because we knew it and had little concern, only vision of what must be done. Ha, I still chuckle at this fortune and this present fact, maybe no picket fence, but heck, damn close to that. We talked of this and now there it stands, staring at the world, amazed around your hands. I see a miracle, born,--Jet, his a name, from those that made him and gave him their home--a good woman and a happy man, in short the father and his son, a world that you can hold, grow and always call your own.

I envy you both. In the best and innocent way, of course. For you did it buddy, and exceeded us all, with no doubt nor worry and pain, about the thing you wanted and set out to claim. Only the road was rough, I am sure, and how  greatly even this you overcame and owned! Not many live to say they beat that tired old bitch, which lurks at night and behind each day. Maybe I will learn something from all of this. A tale I sense and needs be told, a simple story with noble moral, of boy turned man, who loved life and saw the light, found a beauty & fucked her pretty, then got a boy.

This is how the end... lives on as history from history now past.

This is what life is all about. To create life, to love, to work, to mold, die happy but die very old.

Hiro

Daddy

Go Up