October 07, 2024, 12:26:59 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

brightness and nothing more

Started by Socks, June 06, 2011, 11:27:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

how something looks so lucid under the influence of drinks. i've been reading amerika and staring at a fruit basket before me on the dining table and the colors, the shapes, the round figures and voluminous curves are at once soothing and crisp, as if a delicious chunk of candy about to eat. but this is not even a real fruit basket. it is an ornamental piece of decoration. the doily underneath it, pearly and white. the faded colors on the wall. the granite wash of the counter-top. the plant next to me. green and flowy. the patterned carpet on the floor. the glass china-wear against the wall. and the marble chair upon which i sit and think. all tell me to go and eat. bit what shall i consume? when there is no time no room and no appetite which i may swoon? swig. and i shall see what happen next. as if time is irrelevant and does not exist.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Socks

Daddy

Imagine that the taste of the fruit is the instrumentals of your tastebuds.

Socks

when i was manic laughing and swinging wild with myself that was a bad idea. now i am sober and that is a terrible thing to say. but i love you anyway.

Go Up