October 08, 2024, 11:28:29 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

marrow

Started by Socks, June 05, 2011, 06:22:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

June 05, 2011, 06:22:19 AM Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 06:35:38 AM by Socks
in a certain book there is a certain passage of a very certain kind. and this is what it says.

'during the feast of his greatness, at the commencement of the meal, ali pasha would consume bone marrow from over 200 wild birds, which peasants of the village of choice had gathered and prepared under his direction. this serving enhanced and ensured the aging ruler's vitality and prowess in the traditional night orgies following the evening festivities. ali pasha's harem was substantial.'

this legend was discuss one night at a bar, and ended in roaring laughter at an image. of ali pasha lifting up his fustan, ever so effortlessly and ever so smoothly, to pound his royal consorts from behind.

but all of this begs the question. the only question. do you eat the marrow of the pheasants which you devour? or any wild beast which may cross your sharp teeth and ravenous hunger. i do. and i have ever since i could remember. the taste is rather delicious. though not the reason. it is not a matter of having enough. the principle and the process of total consumption drives me to such ends.  i methodically gnaw the flesh away, tear clean the surface, and crush the cavity in on itself, where i begin to scrape the soft, rather delicate clay like life force of my friend, transfixed upon the barbarism and naturalness of it all. this is unimaginably pleasing. and the benefits are ever revealing, and expanding.

applesauce

I have never heard of such an act, at least not by a modern human.

YPrrrr

How many times do you have to tell us you don't do things so much for the act but for the principle and how it pleases you somewhat

Nyerp

i just skip straight to the orgy

Socks

Quote from: YPR on June 05, 2011, 01:28:37 PM
How many times do you have to tell us you don't do things so much for the act but for the principle and how it pleases you somewhat

I live for the effect and it pleases me greatly.

Go Up