October 08, 2024, 09:45:54 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what did you get in the mail today?

Started by Samus Aran, May 24, 2011, 03:46:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

piano moths

not today, but tomorrow Person Pitch on vinyl is arriving and I'm giving it to mydearfriend as  a gift. Yesterday I got  The Way of a Pilgrim in the  mail, a book.
kill them w kindness

Infel

I wasn't kidding. I got a fancy japanese fleshlight.

Holy shit they're noisy.

Nyerp

Quote from: Parsee on May 27, 2011, 02:18:46 AM

Holy shit they're noisy.

congratulations you're fucking pathetic

burzumfan420

Samus Aran

Quote from: Parsee on May 27, 2011, 02:18:46 AM

Holy shit they're noisy.

for that kind of money you should've just gotten a loli blow up doll......................

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Tomoyo on May 27, 2011, 10:44:50 AM
for that kind of money you should've just gotten a loli blow up doll......................

Or Finally Mylie. goowan

Wrench

Quote from: Hiro on May 24, 2011, 06:34:42 AM
uhhhhhhhh...
last thing I got in the mail was a letter from my school?
Before that I got the Club Nintendo Hanafuda cards  :3

How are those cards? They looked pretty badass to me

Hiro

Quote from: RanchNinja on May 27, 2011, 10:51:50 AM
How are those cards? They looked pretty badass to me
Probably the best thing you could get from club nintendo, aside from the 1200pt Game&Watch

Infel

Quote from: Tomoyo on May 27, 2011, 10:44:50 AM
I never paid for it, either. It was a gift.

Also I actually do have a girlfriend. Imagine that.

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

Andria

Quote from: Swirly Glasses on May 28, 2011, 04:48:36 AM
Guess what I got in the mail today. yes;

someone stuffed miley cyrus in your mailbox? sillydood;

famy

Quote from: Swirly Glasses on May 28, 2011, 04:48:36 AM
Guess what I got in the mail today. yes;
Miley Cyrus in China are very popular. In China, sex is too stubborn woman. Miley Cyrus is that it can be my lover. I recently, Miley Cyrus is a sex toy to buy. I feel happy to get the appropriate value of the first very open and has popped about 3 hours in. So I bought 10 or more. Very enjoyable weekend.

Kalahari Inkantation

May 28, 2011, 10:20:31 AM #28 Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 10:42:11 AM by Swirly Glasses
Quote from: Not Famy on May 28, 2011, 10:05:29 AM
Miley Cyrus in China are very popular. In China, sex is too stubborn woman. Miley Cyrus is that it can be my lover. I recently, Miley Cyrus is a sex toy to buy. I feel happy to get the appropriate value of the first very open and has popped about 3 hours in. So I bought 10 or more. Very enjoyable weekend.

I recently purchased a Finally Mylie! Love Doll at my local sex store and I have to say I am extremely disappointed. I opened the box waiting for my own Mylie (or MYlie, as I always say, or just started to say right now) and all I got was a flat lady made of plastic!! Don't Buy!

EDIT: lol oh didn't know I had to inflate it! Thanks mom!

EDIT: Awww man. I got tired of blowing it up, so I hooked it up to one of those machines that my creepy uncle uses to inflate his matress in the basement and it got too inflated! Mylie looks like Kirstie Alley! (Note To Self: Patent Kirstie Alley sex blimp)

EDIT: I had to poke a fourth hole in Finally Mylie to let out some air. Oh well, now she's just like my ex. This isn't too bad, I mean if you like to have sex with a semi-inflated trash bag as you balance on one arm while you pray that it doesn't pop, and if it pops that no one hears it. The last thing I need is for my parents to find me lying naked on top of a flattened Miley Cyrus... again.

Nyerp

Go Up