October 09, 2024, 01:24:31 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boning my Voyage

Started by Socks, May 11, 2011, 07:48:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

What a trip was what a trip. Et al. sucked shit etc. fucked quite a bit. But, I am on vacation, a sort of soulful convalescent, not some dude on some permanent migration. So why the funeral procession?  Just hold on, I will return, filled and full with thirsty quenchers, for your mouthy dentures and misadventures; easy picking when easy sipping, basking in an existential venture.

There is more to say, but a connection here, with time to take and space to spare, write and feel? Is like reinventing the proverbial wheel, with a stick and a lemon peel.

Till next time, I'll think of you when I stroke mine.

Hiro

applesauce

Quote from: Socks on May 17, 2011, 08:37:48 PM
What a trip was what a trip. Et al. sucked shit etc. fucked quite a bit. But, I am on vacation, a sort of soulful convalescent, not some dude on some permanent migration. So why the funeral procession?  Just hold on, I will return, filled and full with thirsty quenchers, for your mouthy dentures and misadventures; easy picking when easy sipping, basking in an existential venture.

There is more to say, but a connection here, with time to take and space to spare, write and feel? Is like reinventing the proverbial wheel, with a stick and a lemon peel.

Till next time, I'll think of you when I stroke mine.

One of your better ones I've seen.

Socks

Yeah pretty much I earned my pleasure. I went ahead and held her hand. This was unexpected. But I am quite exceptional. And foreign. Though native. So we had a show and tell, dinging and donging the curvaceous bell in all her holes and inner cells, with melodious rings and harmonious gongs, was sung a song for a lonely soul. No more was I alone. I, yes I, was and felt at home. The spirit of this letter was composed just so you know, from humming bees and chirping birds--in tongues made not of words. Through a glorious night of splendid sight, eyes, through and through to her sweet delight. Paved by honey, thighs, thick, ha, I had to take a bite. Good Evening and a very goodnight. In short, there was a girl who was thoroughly and successfully, mutually, unequivocally--relentlessly fulfilling, fucked. It was preparation, not luck. Mmm, I'm feeling another knock. Strictly romance, of course. Always. Nothing less. Peace.  gimpdood;

The spy who loves you

Farewell Socks.

Sucks we didn't get to say our formal goodbyes.

Socks

formally i never left. informally roaming that's all.

Socks

there comes a time when all shall pass that shall pass. this time has gone with our laid out lines.

so here i am now. numb nose, dripping throat, bloody eyes, a shining beacon for a sore sight. sure, not sad, but very bright.

a cloud of elephants completes the picture, kneeling and white, laughing in the skies. i see it, it is there, secretly smirking, bold, almost a challenge, probably a dare. to tell the others and show them where.

alas a wisp, a gust, a running hush along the air, smears this giant into a shapeless mass. no longer sits he there. and i know i am fine. grand, even divine.

but the world spins round and it spins fast, and i stand still, fiddling, twirling right behind. one thumb up one thumb down, cross-eyed on a crooked path, narrow till the very end--tell me, which way is the right side how? for a fool who smiles and one who feels.

ha, this surprise, like a mask, a ball, we dance and dance and the music stops. have you danced for a life time? careful, you might tumble and rock into a hole, fit for bodies thought not for souls.

huh, there is this aladin across the street, up in the roof of one apartment. which holds a circus and a fun house for kids. below walk people in the street. he stares with outstretched arms. as if to welcome, or to condemn. no one knows. they never look up, only ahead. they miss to see the freak, blue and bald and grinning, eerily sinister--really a creep.

i think the devil looks like this.

good night. may you have what you keep.

Go Up