October 09, 2024, 03:16:56 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boning my Voyage

Started by Socks, May 11, 2011, 07:48:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

The time has come and I must now part. Though please, weep here for me not. You are much too much upset enough. I know, yes, I know, how hard this seems, such massive pain, such terrible news. I even sense the laughter swelling up, from your denial of shock. Funny, but I feel the same way.

I shall travel over there, that strange and obscure land, about which most don't care or know where. There is little point to name or mention specifics. I wish you well and happy times, dream more and speak more, give voice your voice and always recall, when alone, gayish orgies are abound around.

Personally speaking, I hope to catch the sights and hold her hand, move it down to warm spots, squeeze it fittingly and feel her body, every crevice and each cavity, then hear her sweet tune, bellowing pleasures for the full moon, long and deep into the night. Hmm... country music for dewy ears, here I come.

I am dressed and looking like one should look and dress, but inside there is a pile of mess, thoughts are not in order and those I care for more. Earthly doings are really somewhat of an extra curricular activity for me. Hence I wait here and enjoy worrying thoughts, over issues even dead men gave up on.

Ah, screw it, if you understand I have explained it.

So hideho and farewell comrades.

I have room and keep friends at heart, come distance over space, even time matters not.
Cheers the beers and beers for cheers, even if tragedy has struck and you're queer.

Cookie

piano moths

i like you. bye! have fun
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Socks, you used to be such a badass

Nyerp

snoorkel

drinkthe beers for cheers indeed. fare thee well brother.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

burzumfan420

exists + is real. see ya.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Good luck and everything.
Fuck that.

But, keep on riding that groove. Just remember to step aside once and a while so you can appreciate that perspective.
And you should still check in and update and everything.
Or not.
That's your call to make.

FAMY2

First Hyper and Lawlz then Clucky and now Socks :'(

Nyerp

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 11, 2011, 07:49:22 PM

at least half of those were good things n_n

Cookie

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 11, 2011, 07:49:22 PM

You forgot bassir and reaper

applesauce

Goodbye, socks. Come back someday, if only to update us on your life.

Good luck with all endeavors.

Daddy

Oh man. I IM'd him last night when I was high because I didn't read this thread yet.

YPrrrr

I'll pour out a 40 for you buddy

Go Up