October 07, 2024, 05:33:47 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

In your honest opinion...

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, March 12, 2011, 01:16:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

what's the best thread you have ever started?

Also, chat thread/photo thread/threads like that don't count. The ones at the top. what are they called...stuckos or something.

This is my favorite. I laugh every time I read it. Mostly cause of snowy's post

http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,53191.0.html

Bushy

I've made too many topics to have a favorite one...
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Wrench

I don't recall any that stand out in particular.

The spy who loves you

The one I made about hooking up with a fat chick on the anonymous board.

YPrrrr

I don't know about here but the best thread I ever made was probably on Nsider2 about tri4se's vagina

snoorkel

one of the tl;dr's of like 2000 words that I posted in serious discussion while tripping on mephedrone last summer about completely insane things. I think I've deleted them all by now

Geno

MY DICK IS BLEEDING OH GOD HELP
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Socks

Quote from: wziard on March 12, 2011, 10:00:13 PM
one of the tl;dr's of like 2000 words that I posted in serious discussion while tripping on mephedrone last summer about completely insane things. I think I've deleted them all by now

i've got some of that now actually. made a giant thread on its general features and effect, but decided not to post.

burzumfan420

u shold just PM those things to me if u want to cos i like reading them. even if i dont pm back or anything i just like reading yr long posts

snoorkel

March 13, 2011, 01:06:47 AM #9 Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 01:10:44 AM by wziard
Quote from: Socks on March 12, 2011, 11:18:44 PM
i've got some of that now actually. made a giant thread on its general features and effect, but decided not to post.

Oh jesus, I don't know if you know a lot about it but THE SHIT IS FUCKING EVIL. DON'T FUCK WITH IT. It will provide you some of the best hours of your life for the first few doses, then goes downhill from there. Tolerance to 4-mmc builds incredibly quickly and degrades over a period of many months, not weeks, so if you try to space out doses even 4-6 weeks, you won't get anywhere near the effect of the first time or two you tried it, and the mind numbingly depressing comedown will grow until you get more of that than positive effects.

It's not addictive in a physical sense whatsoever, but phenethylamines like 4-mmcs (but not like mdma) are basically potent toxins that fuck up your body in a very unnatural way. You don't want it in you.

DO. NOT. FUCK. WITH. MEPHEDRONE. Go big on a couple doses, absolutely no more than 3-4 times (spread out over many weeks), and then never do it again. Trust me.

I made this thread after one of the first times I tried it, I could write a follow-up twice as long about how fucking awful it is if you try to do it more than say 4 times in the course of 2 months: http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,50435.0.html

Go Up