October 05, 2024, 08:29:47 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How was your day?

Started by Walter, March 09, 2011, 05:35:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Walter

I'll go first.

It all started a few weeks ago when I lost my calculator. This wasn't just any calculator, oh no, this was a TI-84 Plus Silver Edition calculator with a hand drawn face on the sliding cover, done in ink, by yours truly. The slick surface of the calculator didn't absorb the ink properly, so I had to place tape over the drawing when it was finished. It was a fantastic calculator, aiding me through tests since high school, the good ol' days. Sitting in the corner programming while adjusting the wedgie given to me by my more fit physically fit colleagues was a daily activity. This calculator meant the world to me, and it was gone.

My world had fallen apart. I had just finished my engineering analysis test when I placed it down. To this day, I consider this the biggest mistake of my life. Why I didn't super glue it to my arm, I do not know. It wasn't until the next day that it dawned on me. I tore my apartment apart. I looked everywhere. I placed fliers all over the campus. I was determined to find it.

Well, today was my day. While doing my daily stake out in the ally between the engineering and science building I saw it. The hand drawn face dangling in front of me. I was overjoyed. After these hard few weeks of searching I had finally found it. I was so stunned that I didn't even realize it was being savagely worn like some kind of trophy by the largest negro I have ever seen in my entire life. His shirt read, "my ghetto bling bling" and pointed directly to the calculator. I didn't know what to do. This negro was obviously wearing it to show his superiority over all things mathematical. It upset me. In fact, I was a bit angry. Enraged even.

I waltzed up to the negro, looked him straight in the eye. I said, "Sir, I believe you have my calculator."

What came after that I have no idea. He just started yelling and flailing his arms around like some sort of animal. I wasn't about to back down now though. I snatched it from around his neck and ran. Luckily I know this campus like the back of my head. I led him straight into the labyrinth of the mathematics building, hoping to lose him. It didn't work. I knew I had to think out of the box for this one. Suddenly I had an idea.

I ran straight for the cultural studies section of the humanities building. I knew there had to be something here to distract him. Right around the corner, there she was. The nicest piece of ghetto booty you have ever seen, studying outside of a black cultural studies classroom. I was in the clear. He immediately started raping her. I got away.

Now I'm here, with my calculator and all is right. The universe is now in equilibrium... so how was your day?

YPrrrr

You and Snowy would make good friends

burzumfan420

Walter

Quote from: YPR on March 09, 2011, 05:36:19 PM
You and Snowy would make good friends

I have no idea who that is.

Sillbury

today i nearly pissed myself while driving home

balls hurt so bad i thought i was gunna die

but then i pulled over and pissed and everything was alright

Commander Fuckass

its was ok, went to Dollywood had fun etc
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

NOA_Haunted

It was alright, decided I'm going to be a douche and buy a tablet (Moto Xoom).  Q('_' Q)

Wrench

Quote from: Nero on March 10, 2011, 02:49:09 AM
its was ok, went to Dollywood had fun etc

omg i was there like 6 years ago

My day has been boring so far. Woke up 3 hours early since I promised to take my girl to school today. I'm also working on a paper right now which is due in 2 hours.

ikanaide

Travis

Quote from: Sillbury on March 10, 2011, 02:36:30 AM
today i nearly pissed myself while driving home

balls hurt so bad i thought i was gunna die

but then i pulled over and pissed and everything was alright
i don't think piss comes from your balls

Walter

Quote from: Travis on March 10, 2011, 01:36:00 PM
i don't think piss comes from your balls

Who do you think you are, some sort of doctor?

Go Up