October 03, 2024, 08:21:01 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what up b-town

Started by l a c e y , February 27, 2011, 12:26:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Potty Moss on February 28, 2011, 10:02:03 PM
Yeah, but changing romantic feelings into friendly ones is almost impossible without some separation time.
Yes which is why being stuck with her is tough for me... She didn't seem sure in her breakup either so I keep hoping that since we're still friendly there's a chance it could work out in the end...

If not then I'll be living somewhere else next year and I'll finally be able to get some peace

Sillbury

piano moths

Quote from: Potty Moss on February 28, 2011, 10:02:03 PM
Yeah, but changing romantic feelings into friendly ones is almost impossible without some separation time.  I can't imagine it would be good for your mental health either.

I recommend NOT staying friends with your exs.  Be on good terms, but not besties. 

I don't know. For me I feel like if I really love the person then I am going to still try and hang out with them as much as I want to. If I wasn't letting everybody be their own diva then maybe my feelings would get hurt, but I am just going to be a diva.
kill them w kindness

Nyerp

why do you use the word "diva" so much

piano moths

Quote from: Nyerp on March 01, 2011, 12:04:10 AM
why do you use the word "diva" so much

It's a long story I guess.
Elliot Wolf's Divalicious Doctrine. It's something I learned on an LSD trip. I can't be sad about what anybody is doing if it is the most honest expression of what they want. I just have to let everybody be their own diva and not resist what they want and be my own diva.
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on March 01, 2011, 12:08:37 AM
It's a long story I guess.
Elliot Wolf's Divalicious Doctrine. It's something I learned on an LSD trip. I can't be sad about what anybody is doing if it is the most honest expression of what they want. I just have to let everybody be their own diva and not resist what they want and be my own diva.
i'm okay with this wrench;

Go Up