October 03, 2024, 10:32:53 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what up b-town

Started by l a c e y , February 27, 2011, 12:26:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

got dumped, went through a severe bout of depression, got a ps3, decided for sure i wanted to teach for a living

ikanaide

You don't know me. I don't know you

:(

Sillbury

l a c e y

well who needs girlfriends anyways.

Quote from: Sillbury on February 27, 2011, 11:30:02 AM
tupac isn't dead

that nigga is so dead

ME##

Hippopo

snoorkel

I've been neglecting boyah and as punish Doodthing has evict me from my apartment, but I'm living with my girlfriend and getting hgih and profiting from internet work.

Quote from: Hsien Ko on February 27, 2011, 04:08:43 AM
got dumped, went through a severe bout of depression, got a ps3, decided for sure i wanted to teach for a living

sorry to hear that, she seemed cool.

Samus Aran

she still is cool. she's my best friend. painful and wonderful at the same time.

YPrrrr

I don't know how you possibly survive like that Kaz

Travis

Hippopo

Quote from: YPR on February 28, 2011, 08:36:56 PM
I don't know how you possibly survive like that Kaz
Really though.. How do you?

Samus Aran

lol i don't know giggle;

really though guys, i mean, i know it sounds stupid to endure it, but...she's my friend. i can't just drop her. i just can't.

YPrrrr

I could never stop the questions of 'what if' and 'why not'

It would drive me insane never being able to completely get over it. Kind of like what's happening now living with my ex-girlfriend.

piano moths

I think if you really love the person though it only makes sense to remain their friend. It seems as if that is the reasonable thing to do and I am glad it's being ok for Kaz. I don't think I would like living with an ex though, especially a recent one.
kill them w kindness

Hippopo

Quote from: eeeeeee on February 28, 2011, 09:56:19 PM
I think if you really love the person though it only makes sense to remain their friend. It seems as if that is the reasonable thing to do and I am glad it's being ok for Kaz. I don't think I would like living with an ex though, especially a recent one.
Yeah, but changing romantic feelings into friendly ones is almost impossible without some separation time.  I can't imagine it would be good for your mental health either.

I recommend NOT staying friends with your exs.  Be on good terms, but not besties. 

Go Up