October 17, 2024, 09:19:36 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My wife of 3 years just told me she doesnt like anime

Started by burzumfan420, February 06, 2011, 11:19:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

burzumfan420

normally i would let that brush off. but we been married for 3 years (i knew her since 2003) and she never told me this.

How can U do that to someone like me (the anime king kong) I was really pissed  i am normally against hitting women but she was lucky i wasnt on anything or else i would smack her shit up. I am thinking about filing for a divorce (but that could just be the anger.

whjat would boyah do in a situation like this? I too damn angry to formulate what actions i should proceed in.

Andria

Divorce that loser. A girl that doesn't like anime just isn't worth having  madood;

oh and claim she raped you, so she'll get what she really deserves, jail time!

Travis

Honestly, this seems like something you should have really discussed BEFORE your marriage. While I can't say I was there during the disagreement, I think you guys should just take some time to yourselves and cool off. I know it's difficult, and you're feeling confused and hurt, but you need to just persevere through this. If you truly believe a divorce is in the works, hire a lawyer.

burzumfan420

yeah she is going to sleep on the couch tonight. im just going to get off line and goto bed before i do something I might regret. argh i will update this tommorow.

Nyerp

My ex didn't like anime either. We went through a very long and harsh divorce after she finally told me. She got our daughter.

I hope everything goes well for you man. You can make it through this. Don't make the same mistakes I did.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

my wife of ten years divorced me because of the size of my manga collection.  i got our son, hitoshi, though :(

Nyerp

Quote from: Hurluberlu on February 07, 2011, 12:02:11 AM
my wife of ten years divorced me because of the size of my manga collection.  i got our son, hitoshi, though :(

was it too small for her? :(

Sillbury

ME##

Quote from: Panty on February 07, 2011, 12:02:52 AM
was it too small for her? :(

when we first met, she said it was the biggest she had ever seen.  but during the divorce, she said its lack of size was a constant source of unhappiness and displeasure :(

Nyerp

Quote from: Hurluberlu on February 07, 2011, 12:05:36 AM
when we first met, she said it was the biggest she had ever seen.  but during the divorce, she said its lack of size was a constant source of unhappiness and displeasure :(

i guess it wasn't surpassing holding and operational feeling after all :'(

ME##

Quote from: Panty on February 07, 2011, 12:10:54 AM
i guess it wasn't surpassing holding and operational feeling after all :'(

wwwwhhhyyyy cry;

Sillbury

February 07, 2011, 04:31:17 AM #12 Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 06:53:49 AM by Boysenberry
and oh shit this reminds me of when my gf told me she hates bacon

i was like aww shit nigga you gotta be shittin me, she doesn't even like the smell of it!

and i haven't had bacon in like 6 months oh god it hurts. feels bad man

don't let's

Quote from: Boysenberry on February 07, 2011, 04:31:17 AM

i was like aww shit nigga you gotta be shittin me, she doesn't even like the smell of it!

now that's just not right

Nyerp

Quote from: Boysenberry on February 07, 2011, 04:31:17 AM

wow why would you edit an emote out of your post

Go Up