October 09, 2024, 04:26:19 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The greatest fault of Boyah:

Started by applesauce, January 19, 2011, 06:27:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

The greatest fault of Boyah is that a lot of the threads have topics that don't correspond to their content, and aren't even created to start any sort of discussion at all. This is far and away the largest reason why I find it difficult to really get into Boyah. It's gotten a lot worse the last couple months.

I hope I don't sound like a dick or whatever. And I love you, Boyah, but seriously guys. It wasn't always like this.

Samus Aran

Uhh you haven't exactly been around long enough to know what it "used to be like" anyway, have you?

Regardless, I don't really see the thread title thing as a real "issue," more like a nitpicky thing that doesn't really matter because the active users look in pretty much every topic on this board regardless of their titles anyway.

I don't want to say that you're overreacting and pinpointing the wrong things as problems around here, buuuut...

Also, by all means, if you think threads here aren't creating enough discussion, please post threads that will. But you'd be surprised what garners posts and what doesn't. I could post a thread that just says "talk about penises" in it, and it'd get 30 replies in an hour.

applesauce

January 19, 2011, 06:37:31 AM #2 Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 06:41:29 AM by applesauce
Quote from: Presea on January 19, 2011, 06:31:43 AM
Uhh you haven't exactly been around long enough to know what it "used to be like" anyway, have you?

This is my third account. I had one back in fall 2008 that I used for a couple months, and then one in winter/spring 2010.

Quotedoesn't really matter because the active users look in pretty much every topic on this board regardless of their titles anyway.

Makes it difficult to be mildly active, without really putting time in.

Samus Aran

well, i dunno, i like to think i usually make the thread content pretty clear in the title

i still don't really think it's a big issue. if you want to be active, you need to actually come here more often and read more threads and post more. that's all there really is to it. as for "getting into boyah," well what do you want out of boyah? all we really do here is just goof off and talk about geeky stuff and music and such.

applesauce

Quotewell what do you want out of boyah?

Not sure.

C.Mongler

plz use a "ITT" tage in your title so we know whats in this thread, thxs.

FAMY2

I read almost every thread that is made.  doodhuh;  It's like these people are my friends and I don't ignore most of what they have to say. Like irl. Sometimes I speed read the overly gay stuff cause I feel left out.  baddood;

Mando Pandango

The greatest fault of boyah is that I'm not active enough.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on January 19, 2011, 01:50:43 PM
The greatest fault of boyah is that I'm not active enough.

this is more accurate

don't let's

Boyah likes to go off topic, but I like that 'cause I can post something random and it won't get deleted.

ME##

Quote from: Live Is Dead on January 19, 2011, 04:14:23 PM
Boyah likes to go off topic, but I like that 'cause I can post something random and it won't get deleted.

you mean, boyah can derail any topic into a gay orgy sillydood;

don't let's

Classic

ME##

Nyerp

~*gay repellent has been sprayed*~

Go Up