October 07, 2024, 03:20:47 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Movie Night: ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST...IS OVER.

Started by Daddy, January 08, 2011, 01:42:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

VOTE

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
13 (59.1%)
No Country for Old Men
9 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Wrench on January 10, 2011, 12:47:28 PM
I'm unfamiliar with most of these movies.....
well now you can be familiar with them.

and watch a new movie

Wrench

Quote from: Khadafi on January 10, 2011, 02:17:51 PM
well now you can be familiar with them.

and watch a new movie

I'll probably miss this movie since I'm leaving for Florida on Thursday.

Daddy

Quote from: Wrench on January 10, 2011, 02:40:13 PM
I'll probably miss this movie since I'm leaving for Florida on Thursday.
likely excuse akudood; akudood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Wrench on January 10, 2011, 12:47:28 PM
I'm unfamiliar with most of these movies.....

i think that's a good thing. boyah movie nights should be a good chance for people to see movies they otherwise wouldn't, and discover they like something they wouldn't have bothered with otherwise.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on January 10, 2011, 02:04:58 AM
Young Frankenstein.

The other best Mel Brooks movie.

apparently it's too late

suggest young frankenstein next time and i will definitely vote for it. i love the shit out of that movie.

Wrench

Quote from: Khadafi on January 10, 2011, 03:08:09 PM
likely excuse akudood; akudood;

My brother is getting married.

another likely excuse

burzumfan420

HuntMac

I used to do these for MPF. I hosted full length games and a couple episodes of a TV Show called Dinosaurs. It was fun for users cause I had commentary (for the games) and there was an open chat room with the vids for discussion and shit.

Only thing now is all the stream sites (Ustream, LiveStream, etc.) run ads every 15 minutes for free users.

Point being, I will be looking forward to this if it happens.  bassir;

Samus Aran

oh it'll happen. we've done it, i think...8 times now? 9? we just took a break for a bit, and now we're starting it back up. this week's movie should be either this friday night or saturday night.

i'm going to go ahead and set up the tiebreaker round, since we have two winners with 9 votes.

Nyerp

musica.cards

Quote from: HuntMac on January 11, 2011, 09:25:25 PM
I used to do these for MPF. I hosted full length games and a couple episodes of a TV Show called Dinosaurs. It was fun for users cause I had commentary (for the games) and there was an open chat room with the vids for discussion and shit.

Only thing now is all the stream sites (Ustream, LiveStream, etc.) run ads every 15 minutes for free users.

Point being, I will be looking forward to this if it happens.  bassir;

I don't know if you guys have, but we figured a way around the ads; iCandy and some of the other users don't even get ads.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

ME##

I'm disappointed Gone with the Wind didn't make it. cry;

HuntMac

Quote from: you__ on January 12, 2011, 12:05:01 AM
I don't know if you guys have, but we figured a way around the ads; iCandy and some of the other users don't even get ads.

Ah, nice. That's what I was gonna post next, asking if you guys bought an account. We had trials of using some popup/ad blocker, but nobody was willing to install it for themselves, so it was them that suffered through the ads.

musica.cards

Quote from: HuntMac on January 12, 2011, 12:22:21 AM
Ah, nice. That's what I was gonna post next, asking if you guys bought an account. We had trials of using some popup/ad blocker, but nobody was willing to install it for themselves, so it was them that suffered through the ads.

Suffer through them? We just watch a bunch of them before the movie starts. When you watch ads voluntarily, you can delay the amount of time it would take for an ad to play by itself. If you do this to accumulate minutes equal to or greater to the movie's runtime, you'll get no ads during the movie ;)
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

don't let's

I meant to screw with the results some more but I forgot :(

Go Up