September 30, 2024, 01:32:37 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Doctor Who

Started by Volvagia, October 28, 2010, 08:01:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

Quote from: Volvagia on October 28, 2010, 05:25:57 PM
Have you gotten to the Shakespeare episode yet? That fuck's pretty cool.

That Harry Potter line was AWESOME OMG

I have seen a lot of this season randomly on bbc so I am now on the second part of the episode where the dalek come back

Volvagia

Quote from: Echo on October 28, 2010, 05:29:47 PM
That Harry Potter line was AWESOME OMG

I have seen a lot of this season randomly on bbc so I am now on the second part of the episode where the dalek come back

Ah, that ones alright, not the best Dalek episode though.

The Lazarus Experiment is a pretty good episode too. Blink is probably one of the most original episodes in the series though, you'll probably really enjoy that one.

Andria

Quote from: Volvagia on October 28, 2010, 06:32:24 PM
Ah, that ones alright, not the best Dalek episode though.

The Lazarus Experiment is a pretty good episode too. Blink is probably fuck of the most original episodes in the series though, you'll probably really enjoy that fuck.

I know the enemy in Blink and am so excited to get to it  cjlubdoods;

it is actually the reference that made me really wanna watch Doctor Who

Volvagia

October 28, 2010, 06:40:10 PM #18 Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 06:47:37 PM by Volvagia
Quote from: Echo on October 28, 2010, 06:33:30 PM
I know the enemy in Blink and am so excited to get to it  cjlubdoods;

it is actually the reference that made me really wanna watch Doctor Who

The thing that made me want to get into the series was the episode Dooms Day. I seen it first aired and I never went back to watch the rest of the show. I was younger though, so I guess that's why lol.

You have all the amazing (in my opinion) episodes coming up, I am jealous as I have no new Doctor Who content until this year's Christmas Special which I'm fucking pumped for.

Amazing Episodes coming up for you with my personal ratings:

3x10 Blink 9/10
3x11 Utopia 8/10
3x12 The Sound of Drums 9.5/10 (The Master is fucking hilarious.)
3x13 Last of the Time Lords 9.5/10 (Same as above.)
4x00 Voyage of the Damned 9.8/10
4x01 Partners in Crime 9/10

I sort of want a special with all three incarnations (CURRENT SERIES INCARNATIONS THAT IS) of the Doctor to cross paths in a Time Paradox, similar to the spoof that they did for the removed scene of The Last of the Time Lords, but a whole episode of it. (Youtube it, It'll be something like 10th Doctor meets the 5th Doctor (I think it's #5 anyway.))

Andria

The Family of Blood episode really showed how mad genius the Doctor can be  O_0

spaceman

Quote from: Echo on October 28, 2010, 08:25:00 PM
The Family of Blood episode really showed how mad genius the Doctor can be  O_0
That's probably my favorite episode out of the whole lot.

spaceman

Oh and the one with Vincent van Gogh.

Volvagia

October 29, 2010, 05:32:29 AM #22 Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 05:42:53 AM by Volvagia
Quote from: Echo on October 28, 2010, 08:25:00 PM
The Family of Blood episode really showed how mad genius the Doctor can be  O_0

Which fuck is that again? It's not coming to mind.

EDIT: OHHHH... The fuck where he chooses to lose everything he knows about himself and put it in the watch during the early 1900's before the first world war. Ahhh, yeah that episode is awesome.

You're probably on The Last of the Time Lords when I'm typing this, that episode is so fucking brilliantly performed on David's part (towards the end) when you're done watching that episode though watch this clip:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_SZqT2oxPU[/youtube]

Andria

The end of that season was incredible  baddood;

The whole Doctor/Master relationship was awesome

THEN POOR TITANIC

Volvagia

Now you get to watch the Voyage of the Damned which is an awesome Christmas Special and Season 4 is fucking epic.

KonohaShinobi

I always watch an episode when it's on BBC or Syfy and love it to death. Only ones I've seen had the awesome David Tennant as the Doctor, he's brilliant.

I want to get into it, not sure where to begin, season-wise, since i know the mythology in Who goes way waaaay back.

Volvagia

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 29, 2010, 10:49:36 PM
I always watch an episode when it's on BBC or Syfy and love it to death. Only ones I've seen had the awesome David Tennant as the Doctor, he's brilliant.

I want to get into it, not sure where to begin, season-wise, since i know the mythology in Who goes way waaaay back.

Just start from Season 1 of the 2005 Series and work your way up from there. You don't need to watch the 1963 show to get the just of things.

Andria

:( :(
[spoiler]I liked the Doctor's anomaly daughter. That asshole just had to shoot and kill her [/spoiler]

Volvagia

Quote from: Echo on October 30, 2010, 09:52:07 AM
:( :(
[spoiler]I liked the Doctor's anomaly daughter. That asshole just had to shoot and kill her [/spoiler]

[spoiler]She's alive. DEVELOPMENT IN FUTURE OF THE SHOW IS POSSIBLE.[/spoiler]

Andria

Quote from: Volvagia on October 30, 2010, 10:05:38 AM
[spoiler]She's alive. DEVELOPMENT IN FUTURE OF THE SHOW IS POSSIBLE.[/spoiler]

I SAW AFTER SAYING THAT OMG  giggle;

Go Up