September 24, 2024, 01:36:41 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I sleep whilst listening to my ipod...

Started by Commander Fuckass, October 13, 2010, 11:32:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

akudood; my old roommate thought it was wierd that i did.

ITT: things you do that people think are wierd
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

I listen to my zune every night and it's not weird goonish

C.Mongler

Classic

Quote from: Hïro on October 14, 2010, 12:11:09 AM

PEOPLE STILL HAVE THESE?

Also, I lock my bedroom door. 5thgrade;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Hïro on October 14, 2010, 12:11:09 AM
My roommate thought I was weird for doing it and every morning when I was fixing me some breakfast he was always "How do you wake up on time when you have your earbuds in?"

Little did he know that they usually fell out halfway through the night
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

??????

I want a small radio or something because I dislike sleeping with my earbuds--they get lodged in my ear too deep because I tend to sleep like a fetus.  n_n

snoorkel

Why would you ever put 'whilst' and 'listening' next to each other (say it out loud) when you have the choice of 'while'

strongbad

I used to not be able to (and I still can't) but now I've gotten in the habit of listening to my zune before I fall asleep. It started last week when I went to bed while I was high and I just chilled in bed for like an hour listening to Passion Pit, and now it's just something awesome to do even when I'm not high.

Socks

besides the discomfort, you could be giving yourself permanent hearing damage (depends on exposure time/decibel level). also, while your habit might not be 'weird', it's certainly ridiculous.

Travis

Quote from: Socks on October 14, 2010, 02:37:50 PM
besides the discomfort, you could be giving yourself permanent hearing damage (depends on exposure time/decibel level). also, while your habit might not be 'weird', it's certainly ridiculous.
THANK YOU

burzumfan420

i thought aliens were going 2 abduct  me last night.

Kalahari Inkantation

i like it to be as quiet as possible when i sleep akudood;

and i'd rather not risk destroying my fancy electronic toys and/or hurting myself by sleeping on/with them myface;

Nyerp

i did that once with headphones

it sucked

Hiro

Quote from: Socks on October 14, 2010, 02:37:50 PM
I always have the volume down low (usually 2 out of 20), and the headphones usually fall off my head while I'm asleep.

burzumfan420

if i wanna listen 2 music while sleeping i ususally just use like a CD in a stereo thing or smth
headpones are 2 uncomfortable 2 sleep to

Go Up