September 21, 2024, 12:42:39 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Defend Opposing Viewpoints: Ground Zero Mosque

Started by ?????, October 06, 2010, 08:44:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

?????

October 06, 2010, 08:44:26 PM Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 08:49:22 PM by TheSequel
K, so in this thread we have to defend an opposing viewpoint. Topic is going to be "Ground Zero Mosque." I know it's technically not at Ground Zero but that's what everyone (read: the media) has been calling it.

So if you think it should be built and people should stop bitching: rant on about how wrong it would be to allow it to happen. Feel free to throw around the "they can, but should they" argument.

If you think the people responsible for this idea should be jailed: drop your penis and moan about how we have to respect everyone. People in this boat will probably throw around the "they can; let them" argument.

I'll start.

I can not believe this is even being proposed. If we allow this mosque to be built the efforts of all our men and women would be in bane. This would allow the terrorists to achieve their ultimate goal: destroying us mentally. How can we fight a war against these religious batshits yet, allow a mosque to be built right next to Ground Zero. Not only that, the mosque would most likely wind up as a terrorist recruiting camp. Would we allow a Nazi or KKK group to put up a building so close to Ground Zero? Hell no. Then why would we allow the people that attacked us to have their own building so close to Ground Zero?
Die for Dethklok

rdl

deport them goddamn niggers, they have no place here

?????

Die for Dethklok

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Socks

you had a great chance to select a better topic. and look at what you have done.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I don't really read sarcasm well.

And to think, I almost had my typing fingers ready to work.

Samus Aran

Quote from: cozio on October 07, 2010, 07:53:11 AM
this does not belong in serious discussion

yeah, definitely moving this. if it were actually humorous i might consider leaving it here just for the hell of it, but nah.

Daddy

i think the OP is worthy of being in serious discussion.

just because the first two replies aren't (though the op is the second reply) doesn't mean the subject isn't srsable

ME##

we should have mosques on every corner and the koran should be mandatory reading every three weeks

rdl

Quote from: Ãâ,¬mbørthümbsee on October 07, 2010, 06:33:20 PM
we should have mosques on every corner and the koran should be mandatory reading every three weeks
i love you

Cookie

ME##

?????

Die for Dethklok

Kalahari Inkantation

obomber only supports the mosque because he's mosslim

?????

Quote from: Ted on October 07, 2010, 10:33:06 PM
obomber only supports the mosque because he's mosslim
yeah for srs man

fuck it let's burn karans to show them how against this we are