October 23, 2024, 08:30:16 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Does anyone else dislike making out?

Started by strongbad, October 03, 2010, 11:00:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Daddy

TYLER LIKES CUDDLING BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES KISSING MEN

TRU FAX

strongbad

Quote from: Ehh on October 06, 2010, 04:59:20 PM
Dave the fact you started this thread makes me realize how fast your growing up.  :3

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, but i've been saying the same thing you said in OP for the last 3 years.
Though with some fuck special it can always be entertaining, it really relies on just who your with; your feelings etc.

See you friday <3

Lol I keep forgetting you go here occasionally. But yeah I'm growing up hocuspocus;
Can't wait to see you brah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

nah, I'm a pretty big fan of makin out.

Walter

Wrench

Kissing/making out is especially terrible when I don't feel anything. I basically have to fake enjoying it to not make anything awkward. I even get like this when I am not fighting with her at all. I just go completely empty and have to fake.

Daddy

Wrench

Quote from: Khadafi on October 08, 2010, 09:12:48 PM
that's because sex is better

or I still have my empty feeling and the action doesn't matter cause the effect is the same

KelsKels

Why do some people feel the need to ram the back of your throat when making out? I mean come on. Really?

rdl

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Samus Aran

Quote from: KelsKels on October 08, 2010, 11:09:47 PM
Why do some people feel the need to ram the back of your throat when making out? I mean come on. Really?

what have you been making out with, giraffes? one would need a seriously long tongue to ram the back of your throat.

Daddy

Quote from: Lain on October 09, 2010, 06:52:53 AM
what have you been making out with, giraffes? fuck would need a seriously long tongue to ram the back of your throat.

Go Up