September 24, 2024, 06:28:09 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Felt had his first blowjob today

Started by ??????, September 27, 2010, 10:52:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Excuse me but sandwiches are important you niggah

Nyerp

Quote from: Sam on September 30, 2010, 03:26:10 PM
Literally nobody responded to my posts. I'd post at least 10 times in the chat thread before anyone even realized I was there. The only posts that people cared about were in the picture thread. And I was never really posting anything substantial, so whatever. I was not a valuable contribution to boyah except for my attention whoreyness and occasional fun dramu. So when I grew out of the latter and decided to take the attentionslut factor down a notch, it was like people weren't even reading my posts anymore. I WAS USELESS.

there are plenty of other people who make posts in the chat thread (or any thread) and get ignored

it's not like people don't read them

stop making it seem like you're a special case

Samus Aran

Literally nobody responded to my posts. I'd post at least 10 times in the chat thread before anyone even realized I was there. The only posts that people cared about were in the picture thread. And I was never really posting anything substantial, so whatever. I was not a valuable contribution to boyah except for my attention whoreyness and occasional fun dramu. So when I grew out of the latter and decided to take the attentionslut factor down a notch, it was like people weren't even reading my posts anymore. I WAS USELESS.

i often feel similar to this. i mean, i feel like people usually only respond to me and such because i just post a fuckton, so it's hard to ignore the waves of posts. or because i'm a mod maybe.

but i feel like, despite knowing basically everyone here, i'm not really "friends" with anyone here, so at the end of the day it's like i'm talking to myself most of the time :'(

rdl

Quote from: Nyerp on September 30, 2010, 09:13:43 AM
you are mean to people who disagree with your opinion, so get the fuck over it
i've met crazy christians who are more open minded than jmv.

Daddy

why do religious people always incorrectly use the words open minded

wawi

Quote from: Khadafi on September 30, 2010, 04:28:15 PM
why do religious people always incorrectly use the words open minded

Everyone can. Religious people aren't the only ones. Atheists can be just as close minded as religious people.

rdl

everyone feels ignored all the time, this forum revolves around me83, tyler and thyme, sometimes echo.

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on September 30, 2010, 04:29:01 PM
Atheists can be just as close minded as religious people.
liar

i think the moral of the story is that we're all "pussies" deep down inside, and its time for us to all accept that and try to factor that into our foruming behaviors.

Classic

How the hell does it revolve around us?

Daddy

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on September 30, 2010, 04:29:01 PM
Everyone can. Religious people aren't the only ones. Atheists can be just as close minded as religious people.
that isn't even a reply to what i said

Open mindedness refers to being open to accepting new ideas that are presented with a strong argument and remaining skeptical at all times.

It doesn't mean 'oh well he has a different belief that is just as equally valid'

It is "Oh for all of this time I've accepted geocentricism but the revelation that there are moons orbiting jupiter and the movement of planets seems to suggest an orbit around the sun. heliocentric theory may be valid"

it is not "oh those people believe we were created in 7 days there may be merit to this"
it is "oh the fossil record suggests we may have evolved from 'lower species' over millions of years this may have merit"

it isn't even accepting them, it's being open to the idea that they may be true.

now let's go back to this thread and i wonder what my close mindedness rdx is refering to is

1.) Price and release of the DS, remodels, and sequels?  has anyone presented an argument to open my mind that releasing many remodels is ok or that the japan price of 300usd isn't too expensive?

2.) that i am a dick?  i asked thyme for such posts dont say im close minded because he refused to supply them

3.) religion. as i've said before i'm open to evidence that isn't directly taken from scripture since the scripture itself has no evidence

or were you talking bout something else

wawi

Quote from: Khadafi on September 30, 2010, 04:48:11 PM
that isn't even a reply to what i said

I just meant that everyone can misuse it doodhuh;
I meant nothing personal or about anything else of what was said. I worded it wrong though

Daddy

oh
the second sentence confused me because it didn't match the context of the first.

but ignoring the second sentence i can see what you meant hocuspocus;

wawi

Quote from: Khadafi on September 30, 2010, 04:55:36 PM
oh
the second sentence confused me because it didn't match the context of the first.

but ignoring the second sentence i can see what you meant hocuspocus;

Yeah, I forgot to edit it out lol giggle; <3

ME##

Quote from: RTF on September 30, 2010, 04:34:06 PM
everyone feels ignored all the time, this forum revolves around me83, tyler and thyme, sometimes echo.

hey you know if you actually tried to interact with the people around here instead of saying 'lol i'm going to be leaving soon i don't want to become attached to anybody, but don't mind me i'll just continue to come errday' you'd find this forum more interesting <3

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

So Ellen Degeneres was found dead today.

They found her at the bottom of Ricki Lake.

*Cue canned laugh track*

rdl

the forum revolving around you three = not necessarily a bad thing. i just want to see the awards. i wont leave until the awards are done. if you want me to keep to my word, get the thing done. simple as that.

Go Up