September 28, 2024, 08:24:39 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Night time showers.

Started by Cookie, September 20, 2010, 07:01:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

I just got out of the shower Boyah, yes, at 9:58 PM.

I was sitting in English 112, listening to my professor talk about nothing. Letting my mind wander I began to think about my childhood and remember taking baths at night. Why did I do that? Well I began to think about why I now take showers in the morning and it didn't make sense. Why do we wake up, take a shower, then go about our day getting messy and nasty, and then go to bed and sleep in our own filth. That cannot be healthy. Why not just shower at night? Sleep in cleanliness. So from this day forward I will be taking showers at night. I recommend you all do the same.

Nyerp

i'm used to doing it but now my hair gets really dirty when i sleep :(

spaceman

I always take showers at night.

I have to wake up at 5:30 am and prefer to be able to take my time. Also there's just something about being all clean and nice and crawling into bed and going to sleep that is so much better than the alternative.

Travis

C.Mongler

i take showers at like 11:30 whats your point

Cookie

Wow guys thanks for letting me in on the night showers thing, I thought this was a new idea.  akudood;

??????

your thread reminds me of applesauce's threads
anyways, i don't take showers much, much less in the night

i do weird shit to my hair that it takes a good 2 hours for it to dry off, so it'd be best to shower in the afternoon--usually around 5-7 PM

also i shower like, once every 3-6 days
it is my deepest, darkest secret

Nyerp

Quote from: Cookie on September 20, 2010, 07:10:37 PM
Wow guys thanks for letting me in on the night showers thing, I thought this was a new idea.  akudood;

are you serious

Dullahan

I can't stand going through a day without having a shower. I don't know why. I've taken a shower everyday since like elementary school.

When I worked at a machine shop throughout the summer, I took 2 showers a day. One in the morning and one at night.

don't let's

You should do both morning and night for maximum cleanliness.

But I take showers in the morning partly to wake me up.

Nyerp

um you don't actually need to shower/bathe a lot when you're a kid because your body doesn't produce as many oils and juices as like a teenager, unless you were like a dirty kid

right? >.<

Socks

??????

Quote from: RTF on September 20, 2010, 07:55:09 PM
darker secret: until i was like, 13, i thought everyone showered once a week because that's what my mom had me do. in elementary school i'd occasionally go two weeks without showering. it wasn't so gross because i wash my bum (people who dont are disgusting), but...i guess it's still gross.

then i spent the next few years fighting for the right to shower every other day goodjob;

i shower at night, i'd shower in the morning but showering gives me headaches sometimes.
i bathe my naughty areas each 2-4 days (face every day, scrubbing regime each 3rd day), and apply various herbal antiseptics to decrease the amount of colonizing bacteria from forming, plus it moisturizes and encourages collegen growth 

if it wasn't for my parents' whining i would probably bathe my body once a month
the cool thing is that since i'm not used to bathing every day i can feel how 'soft' my skin is without touching it

IT'S TICKLY AS FUCK

Samus Aran

why would you feel dirty when you sleep? do you roll around in the dirt after class?

maybe i just have dirt repellent skin or something but i feel just fine going to bed after a day of school. and when i shower at night, my hair is all fucked up in the morning. and i find that showering in the morning just feels more relaxing and allows me to wake up peacefully.

Nyerp

ummmm waking up and having to soak your body in freezing cold/scalding hot water is the worst feeling ever and is more of an abrupt wake up than anything i've ever experienced

Go Up