October 06, 2024, 10:21:04 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

thread for E3 impressions lol

Started by Thyme, June 14, 2010, 10:45:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

finally i get to play snake eater. and paper mario doesnt suck anymore. and kirby's back. and so is dk. and we get remakes of two of my favorite games. and the 3ds looks amazing. but then again so did the wii. but the wii is actually pretty cool after all of this.

me right now:  sillydood;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on June 15, 2010, 02:18:37 PM
Marcus. PSP. nigga

These PSP games are the business.

So far, I would like:
-Kirby: Censored Yarn
-The Last Guardian
-Kingdumb Hearts Birth by Sleep
-Man Furismo Jive
-LittleBigPlanet 2
-Children of Eden
-HIDEO KOJIMA'S METAL GEAR SOLID SNAKE EATER 3D 'The Naked Sample'

wooo sillydood;

Thyme

Also, Marcus is Bobb'e J. Thompson, the black kid in Role Models. My brother noticed that for some reason. sillydood;

What I would like:
- Zelda: Skyward Interferences
- Kirby: Epic Yarn
- Metroid: Other M
- That new DK game idk if they gave an official title
- Golden Sun Dark Dawn
- It's 100% certain that my brother will get GoldenEye one way or another so I'll try it out

While the 3DS sounds interesting, it's kind of bittersweet for me since I've purchased my DS Lite relatively recently. But hey, maybe some time in the future.

- Infamous 2
- Man Furismo Jive
- LBP2
- Children of Eden
- Bulletstorm
- Motorstorm 3
- Portal 2
- ROCK BAND 3
- Sly Collection

And there's still two days left so many developpers may have a few other surprises for us. So yeah, I'm screwed. sillydood;

Volvagia

NINTENDO ARE REMOVING THE OCARINA OF TIME PICTURES.

ACCIDENTAL SHOWING IT SEEMS.

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on June 15, 2010, 02:50:05 PM
Also, Marcus is Bobb'e J. Thompson, the black kid in Role Models. My brother noticed that for some reason. sillydood;

What I would like:
- Zelda: Skyward Interferences
- Kirby: Epic Yarn
- Metroid: Other M
- That new DK game idk if they gave an official title
- Golden Sun Dark Dawn
- It's 100% certain that my brother will get GoldenEye one way or another so I'll try it out

While the 3DS sounds interesting, it's kind of bittersweet for me since I've purchased my DS Lite relatively recently. But hey, maybe some time in the future.

- Infamous 2
- Man Furismo Jive
- LBP2
- Children of Eden
- Bulletstorm
- Motorstorm 3
- Portal 2
- ROCK BAND 3
- Sly Collection

And there's still two days left so many developpers may have a few other surprises for us. So yeah, I'm screwed. sillydood;

I'm not sold on Metroid yet.  I'll have to wait until it comes out.  Also, I'm glad they changed Cole's overall appearance and voice.  baddood;

AND I FORGOT PORTAL 2 H GOD

Andria

I'm not happy they changed Cole's appearance and voice  baddood;

Totally ruins the second for me.  :( How am I suppose to just forget all about the long hours I put into the first with the REAL COLE.

Josh

Eh, to sum it up:

Microsoft -  Fable III woo, nothing else really
Nintendo - OHMYGOD ZELDAMARIOMETROIDKIRBYDONKEYKONGPIT3DS
Sony - No p3 or price drop or titles that interested me...lame

Overall Nintendo stole the show.

Sa Da MA

Sony's Briefing sucked, the only parts I like was Twisted Metal and Kevin Butler

Microsoft's was lacking but was decent and a little bit entertaining

Nintendo's was surprising and fucking awesome, best briefing they ever had in years!!

Nintendo: A++
Microsoft: C-
Sony: D
G4: fail

I will be Buying:
-3DS + Every Nintendo Titles except maybe the new IP
-MGS 3DS
-Metroid Other M
-(Paper) Kirby: Epic Yarn
-Donkey Kong Country Returns
-Bulletstorm
-Rock Band 3
-Twisted Metal
-Halo: Reach
-2010 Xbox + Kinect
-(Skittles) Kinectimals

Volvagia

Nintendo removed all the photos, can't find the one of the moon opening anymore, fucking Nintendo, god damn.

Claquesous

I'm more excited about Donkey Kong than anything. Mostly because it's being made by RETRO FUCKING STUDIOS, but also because I have good memories of me and my brother playing DKC 1 and 2 together, and this has actual co-op.

And OoT on the go will be awesome. Hopefully there'll be a MM remake sometime down the line.

The visual effects in Kirby look awesome.

Only played the Brawl demo of Star Fox 64, and I loved it, so I'll be getting that.

The Metroid trailer had an emphasis on exploration or the environment, looks real nice.

Also, of the announced 3DS games, there's Etrian Odyssey on the list. Can't wait for that.

KonohaShinobi

Oh god, I thought I was the ONLY ONE who saw that on G4! I was like, "What the fuck is this? WHO IS THIS FAGGOT?!"

rdl

I guess Zelda didn't look that cool after all. At least they're being honest, by showing us crappy gameplay footage instead of an epic trailer that could never be lived up to.

I really don't like the art style. Zelda should either be super realistic, or super cel-shaded. And the gameplay seems the same, and the dungeon formula seems like it's still there, too.

uhhhhhhhhhh

The spy who loves you

Quote from: FDR on June 15, 2010, 04:27:55 PM

I really don't like the art style. Zelda should either be super realistic, or super cel-shaded.
uhhhhhhhhhh
wahhhh wahhh it's not exactly the same as something before it wahhhh

Nyerp

lol at all the whiny faggots complaining about zelda

lol at them reusing old tp trailer music

lol at least i'll actually play portal 2 now

lol so many games how do i play them all sillydood;

ME##

I'd just like to point out, that even though I don't like Zelda.  This art style fits it much better than TP's BROWNIN' 'N' BLOOMIN' art direction.

Quote from: Nyerp on June 15, 2010, 05:10:56 PM
lol at all the whiny faggots complaining about zelda

lol at them reusing old tp trailer music

lol at least i'll actually play portal 2 now

lol so many games how do i play them all sillydood;

OH, I KNOW ME TOO.  AWESOME

Go Up