October 12, 2024, 07:25:51 PM

1,531,327 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

STORY ABOUT WORK

Started by Daddy, April 27, 2010, 06:43:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

hey jmv i hate to be your negative nancy but you're a pretty frightening guy. chances are she's just some softy who saw your face and was like "holy fuck this guy is a gangster i better stay away from him badass"

so yeah i'd be careful if i were you. if she was 100% shy and quiet and didn't once flash a smile at you i might be right about her being scared of you :-<

Daddy

Nyerp

you've absolutely terrified her and there's no way she'll ever want to talk to you

just leave the poor girl alone

FAMY2

I think it would be awesome for two shy people to go out together.  :3  Imagine what it would be like.

Socks

a two hour wait to get ice cream.

??????

Quote from: Khadafi on April 27, 2010, 06:38:14 PM
i'm adorable ask pqqu
pqq is biased and thinks everyone is adorable, even mippo
honestly, you are rough around the edges, hence why my manwhore and I made up a name just for you: Nico Bellic

Quote from: FAMY2 on April 28, 2010, 05:46:33 AM
I think it would be awesome for two shy people to go out together.  :3  Imagine what it would be like.
horrible
anything you fucking say and all your jokes and giggles get reflected off a stoic face of anxiety and an passivity  n_u

Classic

I love shy guys. Since I'm so loud and obnoxiously adventurous, they seem to be perfect for me.  cjlubdoods;

Especially when I twist their innocent little minds and break them in. yes;

??????

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 28, 2010, 01:05:49 PM
I love shy guys. Since I'm so loud and obnoxiously adventurous, they seem to be perfect for me.  cjlubdoods;

Especially when I twist their innocent little minds and break them in. yes;
do you select generic, weak-willed shy men, or shy men with hidden tendencies of machiavellianistic traits  cjlubdoods;

Classic

Why can't it be both?  cjlubdoods;

?????

Find an excuse to get her to come back. Ask what her major while you're doing something like ringing her up.. idk. Tell her she should go back every month or something to defrag, or tell her you can show her how.

lol how computer majors hook up
Die for Dethklok

the shortest route to the sea

he's adorable
Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on April 28, 2010, 12:56:30 PM
pqq is biased and thinks everyone is adorable, even mippo

I do not! You're manipulating things to prove a point, you might as well be the Mr. Machiavelli here.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

YPrrrr

Quote from: FAMY2 on April 28, 2010, 05:46:33 AM
Quiet n_u

??????

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on April 30, 2010, 06:16:52 AM
he's adorableI do not! You're manipulating things to prove a point, you might as well be the Mr. Machiavelli here.
At least I don't have sociopathic tendencies to go with that.  :3

Go Up