October 09, 2024, 02:26:10 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So we got robbed.

Started by JohnnyRingo2, April 10, 2010, 09:23:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JohnnyRingo2

And the stupid customer I'm dealing with is completely oblivious to his surroundings. I kind of stopped talking and he keeps bugging me to ask whether his aftershave was on clearance!(I checked and it was)

Closest brush with mortality you've had?

??????

a car crash happened 2 cars away from me while driving  akudood;

Andria

I almost drown one time  hocuspocus;

Thyme

1998 ice storm. I was walking back from school with my mom (5thgrade;) since it was closed and we didn't know about it and a tree fell down right behind us.

rdl

so how did that robbing thing work for you? good? bad? dont care?

Veal

My sister saved me from drowning when I was like 3 hocuspocus;

Travis

Socks

well some bright individuals once attempted to kidnap me, in the middle of day.

Travis

Quote from: Socks on April 10, 2010, 09:46:07 PM
well some bright individuals once attempted to kidnap me, in the middle of day.
did you kick them in the face with your ENERGY LEGS

JohnnyRingo2

Quote from: RDX on April 10, 2010, 09:38:25 PM
so how did that robbing thing work for you? good? bad? dont care?
Okay. The guy started to walk away quickly when I started to realize he wasn't armed. I popped out a little something-something told him to "Come and get it Motherfucker" and he hit the door so hard he broke the hinges.

But not I was scared up until I got ticked off.

Daddy

a slid off the road while driving once

i had a gun pulled on me akudood;

??????

April 10, 2010, 10:16:33 PM #11 Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 10:49:05 PM by Analysis Paralysis
childhood stories?!?!!?

~100 pounds of metal landed near me (if it landed on my head I'd be killed) but it smashed the tip of my finger which left scarring and a broken bone :'(

i was on this high beam with a kid and i slipped and fell around 10 feet down
it's why there's a very slight ridge to the left side of my jaw, but it's hardly noticeable. i remember everything felt like a dream, and I passed out

3 times almost got ran over by a car because of bike riding (which is why my mother doesn't let me go outside and brings that up)

attempted-homicide back at some boarding home I used to live, I remember hearing him breath behind my door whispering to unlock the door or someone was going to get killed

and drowning lol  giggle;

oh, I shoved a fork in the toaster because my mom did it :'(
my arms felt like wiggly noodles

rdl

April 10, 2010, 10:45:38 PM #12 Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 10:49:20 PM by RDX
this one girl i sort of knew (she was friends with my sister) was going somewhere one day when all of a sudden a plane engine fell out of the sky and i think almost completely severed her leg. or maybe it did cut the entire limb off i dunno. so yeah you kids have nothing to complain about (cept for culcky lol)

but i had a fun near death experience. one time i was on a trampoline with a fat kid and he was like "are you ready" and i was like "huh wha-" and then all of a sudden he dive bombed into the trampoline and i flew two or three stories into the air. so yeah if i had moved a few inches further i could've fallen and broken my everything lol

Quote from: JohnnyRingo2 on April 10, 2010, 09:53:42 PM
Okay. The guy started to walk away quickly when I started to realize he wasn't armed. I popped out a little something-something told him to "Come and get it Motherfucker" and he hit the door so hard he broke the hinges.

But not I was scared up until I got ticked off.

wait you got robbed by an unarmed guy? did he pull the old "look theres a thing sticking out of my jacket pocket" on you?

JohnnyRingo2

Nope. He just broke into the closed pharmacy, forced the door and tried to run off with some drugs. Noel tried to stop him and I kind of kept my distance in case he was packin' heat.

Daddy

Quote from: RDX on April 10, 2010, 10:45:38 PM
this one girl i sort of knew (she was friends with my sister) was going somewhere one day when all of a sudden a plane engine fell out of the sky and i think almost completely severed her leg. or maybe it did cut the entire limb off i dunno. so yeah you kids have nothing to complain about (cept for culcky lol)

donnie darko?

Go Up