October 06, 2024, 01:34:54 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

guys i snorted a 50mg adderall

Started by C.Mongler, April 09, 2010, 12:00:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

my friend was really high and i was like bro i have a paper, i need to focus, and he was like here, TAKE THIS.
it was a 50mg capsule. he said to snort it. he said it would keep me awake for probably 10-14 hours, but i might get it done.

well i did it, and then drank a coke. that was 3 hours ago. i feel as fresh as a dixie racehorse. my paper has hardly moved though. this is my first time using adderall. its okay.

WHAT DRUGS HAVE YOU DONE TODAY

C.Mongler

also if i ever make any fucking progress on this paper im going to go smoke a bowl. COMBINING THE STAY AWAKE JITTERYNESS OF STIMULANTS WITH THE SLOW YOUR ROLL I NEED DORITOS OF CANNABOIDS. WHAT. WILL. HAPPEN.

Skylark

Today I have only smoked. Which is good because I need a resting period before Tucson tomorrow.
the book of right on

C.Mongler

Quote from: Skylark on April 09, 2010, 01:15:42 AM
Today I have only smoked. Which is good because I need a resting period before Tucson tomorrow.

i dont think im going to get to smoking this morning. its already 5 am and i'm still not done because my campuses library website suddenly broke and i cant pull up any of my god damn source. i'm not sure if i enjoy stimulants or not. its kind of cool, but kind of odd too.

Zach

C.Mongler

Quote from: Zach on April 09, 2010, 02:14:36 AM
oh you guys

silly druggies

sobriety is so boring though. i do it to get a new look on life man  giggle;

though the adderall was to get a new look on my paper. because i wasnt looking at it.

C.Mongler

April 09, 2010, 03:09:48 AM #6 Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 03:25:55 AM by C Mongler
meh i dont really care for this. atleast using it for an all nighter.

1). My body is so fucking tired. I can feel that. It just wants to chill. But my brain, he's all like "Dude let's run a marathon bro, its all good". So I feel like i haven't slept physically, but mentally and emotionally i feel pretty much fine. Its a weird feeling.
2). I'm afraid I'm going to suddenly crash in one of my classes. Like my teacher will be like "C.Mongler answer plz" and I'll be like "Oh yes that question is quite easy you see if you taZZzzzzzz". I feel like my body will have more warning than that BUT WHO THE HELL KNOWS.

i think im going to drink another coke before my first class to be safe. I have to make it to 12:05. Then I will be safe to rest for the rest of my days.

MORE EDITS. I do like how I've been sitting here for 7 hours and I haven't had the desire to eat anything though :)

Skylark

I haven't done any drugs now that it's 7:46 AM
adderall isn't my thing.

smoke a bowl
i don't have to go to first hour
afterschool i'm going to Tucson
possible shroom trip

going to get drunk.

i like experiencing my life in a bunch of different ways so as a 17 year old sobriety doesn't interest me.
the book of right on

Socks

snorkel

Quote from: C Mongler on April 09, 2010, 12:07:17 AM
also if i ever make any fucking progress on this paper im going to go smoke a bowl. COMBINING THE STAY AWAKE JITTERYNESS OF STIMULANTS WITH THE SLOW YOUR ROLL I NEED DORITOS OF CANNABOIDS. WHAT. WILL. HAPPEN.

It's spectacular, amphetamines + bowls is one of my favorite low-power highs

Travis

ON MONDAY I'M GOING WITH MY FRIENDS TO THE UNDERPASS AND SMOKING A TON OF WEED AWESOME

C.Mongler

okay well its 16 hours later and i'd really like to go sleepy time, but my brain says not yet. oh well  saddood;

Skylark

i stole a body of Canadian LTD. Once my ride gets here we're gone gone gone
the book of right on

Travis

i ingested 80 mg of caffeine the other day via a piece of amp energy gum

Go Up