October 06, 2024, 08:24:55 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokemon Black and White Versions

Started by bluaki, April 08, 2010, 11:40:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

The reason these new Pokemon look so different is because when the games first came out, the graphics capabilities were limited to the Game Boy, which obviously couldn't do much. Designs were very simple, and very direct. Now they just throw as much "cool" shit as they can onto each one. They're getting more and more complicated, and that's why they look less and less like Pokemon. Smugleaf looks cool though, so there's still hope.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

KonohaShinobi

AHH A shitton of new pokemon revealed!

New things: New pokedex looks like an ipod
New pokemon: magnemite but it's cogs & gears
Yellow crocodile, piggy bank, starly recoloring, zebra, and another pikachu rip-off, better than pachirisu though. And a fire thingy.

Also a female professor, first time ever.

YPrrrr

Please tell me that's not a baby drowsee

Andria

YPrrrr

Quote from: Techo 1/2 on June 11, 2010, 11:51:23 AM
I must say the crocodile is AWESOME
I'll agree with this but I don't know if I like any of the others... maybe the gears

Andria

Quote from: YPR on June 11, 2010, 12:30:49 PM
I'll agree with this but I don't know if I like any of the others... maybe the gears

The chinchilla which looks like a white pikachu I kinda like but the others I'm not a big fan of.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: YPR on June 11, 2010, 12:30:49 PM

I hate the gears because they are stealing magnemite's niche. WHY ARE THEY EXILING ALL OF GEN1?!

I am curious about the evolutions of the new pokemon though

bluaki

Oh look pictures
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

The pink one is probably an ugly baby form of Drowzee. Bird one looks way too much like a recolored Starly standing in the same pose as Honchkrow in its picture.
Legendaries are reportedly Fire (Reshiram) and Electric (Zekrom) with secondary Dragon type.
Zorua is an event-exclusive Pokemon obtained by trading an event Celebi from HG/SS.

Wrench

I like the crocodile, zebra, and mouse thing.

Dullahan

YPrrrr

Stop liking mouse pokemon, there are enough dammit akudood;

Gusto

i like everything except the pink thingy and "gears".
the pink thing looks about as useful as luvdisk and "gears" is just....do i need to say...

me003

digimon was the shit by the way. The wolf was cool, and Puppetmon was my favorite.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

YPrrrr

New pokemon are laughable, and a fire/fighting starter again????? REALLY??????????

Fuck you nintendo n_u

Samus Aran

oh my god that little rodent is so adorable

looks more like a real animal and not so much a pokemon, though

Go Up