October 08, 2024, 08:18:53 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Senior Quotes

Started by strongbad, December 06, 2009, 11:53:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Idk about your high schools and stuff but for MY high school every senior has to choose a quote that goes under his/her picture.
I went with:
Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Not really that great of a quote, but I forgot to choose a quote until an hour before the deadline and this was the best that I could do.

ME##

I don't think we have these.  And beside, I didn't get senior pictures. girl;

strongbad

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on December 06, 2009, 11:59:15 AM
I don't think we have these.  And beside, I didn't get senior pictures. girl;

Andria

I couldn't think of a good senior quote so I didn't have one

YPrrrr

Didn't have one but I probably would have gone with: "A journalist is a person who has mistaken their calling." - Otto Von Bismarck

Nyerp

i don't even think i'm going to be in the yearbook

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nyerp on December 06, 2009, 12:36:07 PM
i don't even think i'm going to be in the yearbook
I wasn't.

I intentionally skipped the senior picture day and the makeup and the makeup's makeup. happydood;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Veal

Mine was "Don't drive drunk."

Our principal got 2 DUI's.

Nyerp

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 06, 2009, 01:16:40 PM
I wasn't.

I intentionally skipped the senior picture day and the makeup and the makeup's makeup. happydood;

apparently they had the pictures over the summer or something doodthing;

Claquesous

Yeah, I didn't get my senior picture taken either. They gave us about a weeks notice that we needed to go to John Payne's to get it taken, and that we had to have a dress shirt and tie and all that jazz. Well, I didn't have a tie or a dress shirt, so I just said fuck it. Wasn't in the year book, and that's fine by me.

And we didn't have individual quotes, just one for the whole class. It was "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." A few people commented on how it sounded like something Hitler would say.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

spaceman

"Help I'm trapped in a yearbook factory"

??????

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 06, 2009, 01:16:40 PM
I wasn't.

LAFF'D

My schools kept having an error for most of my photos so I never appeared in any of my yearbooks since elementary.  cjlubdoods;

Skylark

i had hiro turn mine in
"walking on water wasn't built in a day"
the book of right on

Go Up