October 09, 2024, 04:29:50 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

After years of my Melee disc being missing, I found it

Started by Samus Aran, December 05, 2009, 08:26:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Actually, my mom did, under my bed and under a whole bunch of assorted stuff, back at home. It feels wonderful to bring my list of missing items down to 0 again.

ITT things you lost that you found again recently

Geno

I still haven't found my e-reader after like 10 years
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: GENOP on December 05, 2009, 08:39:32 AM
I still haven't found my e-reader after like 10 years
mine's uh

oh god where did mine go

It's right beside my gamecube games

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Cookie

Hiro

I lost my PS1 memory card a few months ago, and I found it in my Wii carrying bag a week or so ago  akudood;

Daddy

Quote from: Cookie on December 05, 2009, 09:09:28 AM
Yeah I actually enjoyed mine quite a bit.
The only problem I had with it was how slow you had to scan the cards.

The commercials and other ads made it seem like you just do a quick swipe but in reality it was like gooooooooooooooooo.

I had a mario party board game which was pretty cool.  baddood;
It used the e-reader to play mini games when you drew certain cards.

The Speaker Of Words

Only game I've lost is Hotel Dusk.
I still haven't found it.  :(

strongbad

Sillbury

Claquesous

I lost Pokemon Pearl. It was saddening because I had about 300 hours worth of rigorous breeding for good IVs and all the accompanying EV training. Found it in its box, which is weird because I don't keep DS games in their boxes.

?????

Die for Dethklok

wawi

Nyerp

Go Up