October 07, 2024, 07:50:48 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How do you guys...

Started by Socks, December 03, 2009, 04:21:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thyme on December 04, 2009, 01:09:27 AM
BITCHES AND WHORES
If I could dispose of any woman in the world by dumping her in a TV with no risk of ever getting caught, I'd do it.

And I'd be damn proud.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Socks

Veal

I just have urges to protect people and try to make people I don't know happy. So that's sorta the same right?

As for any sort of dark side, I'm attracted to blood/bruises. A girl I know got a bloody nose and it got me all hot and bothered. And then I saw a different girl walking down the street and half her face was bruised and I was like "daaaaaamn giiiiirl". I also drive around rich housing complexes blasting the There Will Be Blood soundtrack at night sometimes.

Veal

Yesterday I was downtown at night and passed a sign that said "NO MEAT INSIDE", so I turned back to look at it and this black homeless man who was walking behind me was like "woah woah woah you don't gotta worry about me, kid. i'm not a bad guy, heh heh." and I felt bad.

Veal

Quote from: Veal on December 04, 2009, 03:25:14 AM
Yesterday I was downtown at night and passed a sign that said "NO MEAT INSIDE", so I turned back to look at it and this black homeless man who was walking behind me was like "woah woah woah you don't gotta worry about me, kid. i'm not a bad guy, heh heh." and I felt bad.

Great story.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Veal

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 03:28:30 AM
tell it again

Oh yeah and then I pointed the sign out to him and he said "I guess that means no one's allowed inside! a heh heh heh"

So I think he's a cannibal.

Nyerp

i want to punch people at school

Travis

i sometimes remind myself how easy it would be to kill somebody and get away with it completely

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Travis on December 04, 2009, 08:29:19 AM
i sometimes remind myself how easy it would be to kill somebody and get away with it completely
prove how easy it is

Travis

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Thyme on December 04, 2009, 01:00:25 AM
Well, there's like and like. I don't like his personality, but as a fictional character he's a great anti-hero.
Oh, he's a fantastic character, but I don't think that's what Slim meant.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Lexie

this thread kinda creeps me out.   doodthing;

Andria

Quote from: Travis on December 04, 2009, 08:29:19 AM

You say that now but I doubt you or anyone in this thread would actually take someones life if a situation arose.

Go Up