October 09, 2024, 04:13:42 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your Worst Fear

Started by rawr, December 02, 2009, 03:17:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on December 05, 2009, 11:19:51 PM
Well, up until 7th grade I had one friend. And then I had 4 and a few acquaintences. I was pretty isolated from the get-go. I started self-abusing a bit because I felt isolated and worthless. But that wasn't the insanity part. That happend when I fell in love and got rejected very quietly. Something about what happened really pushed me hard, and then I ended up all sorts of fucked up: panic attacks and crying spells, total apathy and emptiness, these terrible mesmerizing dreams, nervous twitching, talking to myself, more self-abuse. I was pretty sure I was developing schizophrenic symptoms.

I hung on just enough until last year, when things got easier.

I'm pretty sure that's called life.

?????

Bus rides sucked at first... Oh god I remember my first friend. I just walked really close to this group until they started talking to me, I was so pathetic. Why did you change districts? I changed because we moved.

Btw my mom does know English she just has an accent and it takes a while for her to translate what she thinks into English. IMO it's just an irrational fear I dont think she's that bad.

Also once you get over something depressing you feel so fucking good afterwards. Makes you feel like a stronger person and like you can dick anyone. The realization phase sucks too. You know, when you realize you're weird. It also suck when everything was awkward to me, I couldn't talk. Everything was so weird.

Also @ Socks: didn't seem like everyone had my problems.
Die for Dethklok

the shortest route to the sea

I changed because we moved, and I had the chance. I didn't know what it meant...I was picked on at my first school too.

I...never got over my depression, I relapse when things go wrong. The cause of a lot of it is still sort of unknown to me, and yet I'm getting there. Something's gonna happen!

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

?????

I got over my depression when I realized everyone wasn't out to get me.
Die for Dethklok

Once I realize that some people are, I'll have a bit more difficulty. Ah well.

?????

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on December 05, 2009, 11:54:23 PM
Once I realize that some people are, I'll have a bit more difficulty. Ah well.
Do you get picked on or something? If so why, you seem like a great person?
Die for Dethklok

Slim

I got over my depression when... nah, jk, I've never had depression because I'm not a loser ROFL. xDD
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Socks

Quote from: TheSequel on December 05, 2009, 11:38:01 PM
Also @ Socks: didn't seem like everyone had my problems.

NOBODY CAN UNDERSTAND ME!

?????

Oh Slim, you're so perfect giggle;

Also @ Socks: lol no I didn't mean it that way, I meant that no one else was as shy as me but oh well
Die for Dethklok

??????

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on December 03, 2009, 09:47:49 AM
I worry a little about my sense of hearing, and spiders freak me out.

I guess my worst fear has always been becoming insane, losing touch with everything, being controlled. But that kind of fear is just borne out of pride and selfishness, and I recognize that, so I try not to sweat it. In fact, I'm sort of scared of a lot of things, but at the end of the day, I consider almost everything pretty worthless. So I don't sweat it in a nihilistic sort of way? I'm not THAT negative.
You're already insane.  cjlubdoods;

I fear uh, losing one of my senses as well. (My eyes got dilated and I started to get extremely anxious with "What if I'm blind FOREVER". Basically anything that causes my body to get destroyed is my fear, but whenever it does happen I tend to not give a shit and put more focus somewhere else on my body.  happydood;

Quote from: TheSequel on December 05, 2009, 11:57:30 PM
Do you get picked on or something? If so why, you seem like a great person?

Thanks, dear. I do get picked on at my school, but they don't really know me. It's a trans thing. There's an anti-trans hate crime killing once every two days, and are numbers aren't that large in the first place. It's mostly in South America, but in the city, anything can happen.

Go Up