October 12, 2024, 10:22:49 AM

1,531,327 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

jay-z hates jesus

Started by sans culottes, November 30, 2009, 11:56:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Slim

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

l a c e y

If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

sans culottes

Quote from: l a c e y on December 01, 2009, 11:08:21 AM
If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.
You could've at least made an effort, you know. What about "If you havin' religious problems I feel bad for ya son, got 99 problems but a god ain't one"? It's that easy.
I support BUSH

l a c e y

Nope. I couldn't have tried harder and I didn't.

Socks

Quote from: l a c e y on December 01, 2009, 02:57:24 PM
Nope. I couldn't have tried harder and I didn't.

tell that to avis

sans culottes

HOLY FUCK this is pretty damn immoral right here

Quote(Girl who posted this status), (my daughter) shared with me your views on the song that Jay-Z wrote. I want you to know that in spite of all these comments of your pears, I am very proud of you for taking a stand. These same people will someday come to you when they are in trouble and they need Spiritual guidance. I know because it is still happening to me. I took a stand at ... See Moreyour age and because of how I carried myself, God protected me and made me the woman of God I am today. Jesus is the only way any of us with see God point blank! If you are not serving Christ, you are serving the devil. There is no compromising with the Lord. Be blessed and stay strong sweetie!

That was posted by the mother of a friend of the girl who posted this. I found the bolded part to be absolutely apalling. I can't believe there's parents who would say stuff like this, especially on fucking facebook.

(Apparently me and this one girl are "pears". We commented on how much bullshit this is.)
I support BUSH

Go Up