October 13, 2024, 12:20:28 AM

1,531,327 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Silly old people stories

Started by Daddy, November 29, 2009, 03:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

spaceman

my grandfather is a massive, old, jolly farmer

my grandmother is a typical little old lady

Walter

I have a good one. First I would like to say that my Grandpa and Grandma were both stubborn individuals, but they both really cared about each other.

Anyway, my Grandpa was driving back home from visiting us and he had to stop to get gas. My Grandma said she was going inside to use the bathroom, and my Grandpa was like yeah yeah sure whatever. Well my Grandma goes to use the bathroom, but my Grandpa forgot she left... so he drove off thinking she was in the back of the car. He drove for about an hour before he said "You sure are being quiet back there Helen... oh shit."

It's always our favorite story about them because its so humorous. Grandma was fucking pissed. XD

the shortest route to the sea

My dad's dad fought in the Vietnam war, was captured and tortured for a year or so before being released. He really wasn't that affectionate or open beforehand, and after he was worse, and had an excuse to be. I met him once when I was 4, a few months later he sent a letter to my father saying he never wanted to see him again. He died a few years back.

My dad's mom is 75 and very very energetic. She likes playing games, and she's fiercely competitive about them. She's been divorced three times, and she's dating someone now. Between her and her current boyfriend, they drank 2 bottles of champagne before going to the reception for my Uncle's wedding, and she nearly collapsed ("Gramma's shitfaced!").

My mom's dad retired 20 years ago, but currently works as an electrician at a nursing home. He's like 85. He worked at John Hancock for 40 years, served in the Navy transporting supply ships during WWII, and generally was a badass

My mom's mom hangs out.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Sillbury

i hope they make some sort of pill that prevents you from getting old in the next five years

Walter

Quote from: Boysenberry Magnetism on December 01, 2009, 08:47:11 AM
i hope they make some sort of pill that prevents you from getting old in the next five years

Not going to happen.

l a c e y

Peoples stories are no longer funny. I don't think JMV really cared about your grandparents. I think he was just saying funny stories about old people in general. Just sayin.

Go Up