October 06, 2024, 09:18:58 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

NAME ALL THE ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS GAMES YOU KNOW OF

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 26, 2009, 08:24:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: mouse parade on November 29, 2009, 03:21:27 PM
did it not show up >.<

Well you can always go back to your post to check
but yeah it didnt work lol

mouse parade

Quote from: StrongBad007 on November 29, 2009, 03:43:02 PM
Well you can always go back to your post to check
but yeah it didnt work lol

i have the image cached so yeah

ANYWAY

ANIMAL CROSSING DUDES baddood;

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: Lain on November 29, 2009, 10:24:31 PM
uh animal crossing is boring as hell
Boring AND addicting.
Which is the worst combo
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Oh

IT'S A GAME ABOUT DOING CHORES IN WHICH ANIMALS SAY THE SAME 15 THINGS OVER AND OVER. EXHILARATING!

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on November 30, 2009, 12:55:48 AM
Boring AND addicting.
Which is the worst combo

I spent at least 200 hours in Wild World.
God damn what a waste of time.

Sa Da MA

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ted on November 26, 2009, 05:03:07 PM
super mario galaxy
metal gear solid 3
no

Notice I said free of noticeable glitches, etc. MGS3 has loads of movement related flaws that make crawling a pain in the ass at times, as well as loads of other flaws.

super mario galaxy is just ass
Quote from: Hippo P. Otamus on November 28, 2009, 04:20:11 AM
Golden Sun.  giggle;
One of the dullest, most uninspired JRPGs ever is flawless?

yeah, sure
Quote from: Hank Hill on November 30, 2009, 10:45:31 AM
IT'S A GAME ABOUT DOING CHORES IN WHICH ANIMALS SAY THE SAME 15 THINGS OVER AND OVER. EXHILARATING!
seriously

I don't even get why I bought both the GC and DS versions.

The GC Animal Crossing was only good for the NES games.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nyerp on December 03, 2009, 09:45:45 PM
final fantasy x goowan
it's probably just the nostalgia talking, but voice acting aside, i can't point out many problems with ffx

Although I'm sure if I replayed it today I'd hate it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Thyme

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 03, 2009, 10:44:13 PM
it's probably just the nostalgia talking, but voice acting aside, i can't point out many problems with ffx

Although I'm sure if I replayed it today I'd hate it.

I'm not a big fan of the Sphere Grid, but that's not really a flaw since in itself it worked well. Just not my cup of tea.

strongbad

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: StrongBad007 on December 04, 2009, 01:32:41 AM
Forza Motorsport 3 hocuspocus;
please don't post games you've just recently played and will obviously be biased in favor of

your love of a game always dwindles about 2 months after you play it, guaranteed

And as I said, current gen games are always loaded with glitches and other problems. It's not necessarily because they suck, but because they're infinitely more complex and there are many more things that can go wrong.

Go Up