October 17, 2024, 09:32:44 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT'RE YOU DOING FOR THANKSGIVING TOMORROW?

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 25, 2009, 02:23:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nathan on November 26, 2009, 04:41:21 AM
Materials for Mippo's thanksgiving:

1 pissed off family
1 meal
1 getting bitched at
1 drunk father
1 drunk uncle
1 Swisher Sweet
1 Boyah

Check. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
and a partridge in a pear treeee

Nyerp

??????

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 04:53:52 AM
My turkey was delicious and crispy and perfect. thumbup;

PROTIP: Rub down your turkey with a stick of butter, then rub on a layer of flour and other seasonings. Bake for a few hours at 325Ã,ºF and it's perfect.
And I thought you weren't intelligent. :3

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on November 26, 2009, 08:12:39 AM
And I thought you weren't intelligent. :3
I do a lot of cooking and I've learned how to make good shit through experimentation.

I've not once looked up a recipe for anything besides crêpes.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

My thanksgiving went very well... Several portions of mashed potatoes and my cousins were pretty fun to hang out with

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: YPR on November 26, 2009, 10:20:16 AM
My thanksgiving went very well... Several portions of mashed potatoes and my cousins were pretty fun to hang out with
One of my cousins is around 16, sleeps with his mother, and was pulled out of high school because he was entering Biology.

The other has diabetes and is in the hospital for shooting up heroin with a dirty needle.

Yeah, I've got a really kickass family.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Oh

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 10:29:26 AM
One of my cousins is around 16, sleeps with his mother, and was pulled out of high school because he was entering Biology.

The other has diabetes and is in the hospital for shooting up heroin with a dirty needle.

Yeah, I've got a really kickass family.
What?  akudood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Hank Hill on November 26, 2009, 10:31:28 AM
What?  akudood;
They're some batshit insane christians.

guess what's taught in high school biology

And being pulled out of school isn't as weird as sleeping with your mother? His mother sleeps with him and his father sleeps in another room.

hotlikesauce.

So we told my family to fuck themselves and me, my mom, and my sister went to IHOP and had a real thanksgiving. Fuck yeah.

Socks

Quote from: Nathan on November 26, 2009, 11:17:49 AM
So we told my family to fuck themselves and me, my mom, and my sister went to IHOP and had a real thanksgiving. Fuck yeah.

lol white trash

hotlikesauce.

??????

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 10:32:22 AM
They're some batshit insane christians.

guess what's taught in high school biology

And being pulled out of school isn't as weird as sleeping with your mother? His mother sleeps with him and his father sleeps in another room.
I sleep with my mom sometimes, and I knew a few others that do too.  :3

the shortest route to the sea

I had rolls and 6 ravioli and some delicious antipasto (there was a bit of tuna that I couldn't avoid, I didn't mind that much), a few rolls, vegetarian stuffing, mashed potatoes, and three kinds of pie.

All over the course of 8 hours.

I could've used more protein.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Socks

Skylark

family thanksgiving where i fell asleep
indian thanksgiving where i had the best food, drank and a cop showed me pictures on his phone of drugs he has confiscated.
went to scottsdale & my friend's house. watched trainspotting. there were cookies.
then to a friend's parker with homemade alcoholic cider and i put myself in megan's shoes.

good thanksgiving.
the book of right on

Go Up