October 04, 2024, 08:27:24 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why does it have to be this way?

Started by sans culottes, October 29, 2009, 06:20:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

I sounds to me that the America cares way more about drugs than Canada does. Cause I had my pipe and weed out on my desk IN CLASS  last year and the teacher just laughed. Also if they were to find weed in a locker they would probably just take it away. Plus the cops never do anything about it when they see us smoking weed at the skate park or walking down the sidewalk for that matter.

sans culottes

Quote from: l a c e y on October 29, 2009, 05:19:38 PM
I sounds to me that the America cares way more about drugs than Canada does. Cause I had my pipe and weed out on my desk IN CLASS  last year and the teacher just laughed. Also if they were to find weed in a locker they would probably just take it away. Plus the cops never do anything about it when they see us smoking weed at the skate park or walking down the sidewalk for that matter.
yeah well you and the dutch are goin 2 hell 4 smokin weeds  madood;
I support BUSH

Walter

One violation wont fuck you over for the rest of your life. Might make things a bit more difficult though...

Title

Quote from: l a c e y on October 29, 2009, 05:19:38 PM
It's definitely not Canada. Your teacher is just fucking retarded.

Go Up