October 05, 2024, 06:25:04 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Punk ass police

Started by Wrench, October 26, 2009, 02:46:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

While driving home from school, this police officer followed me for at least 10 minutes. No lights or anything, just following me. The whole time he was following me I was like "ffffff I was going the limit the whole time. What does he want?!" Then he makes a random left turn and I can breathe again. doodthing;

Seriously, who does that?

Samus Aran

One time a highway patrolman stopped me for going 2 over the speed limit. doodthing;

Dullahan

Maybe he just had a place to go to and you guys were simply going in the same path for 10 minutes. How does that make him a punk ass?

Wrench

Quote from: Kaz on October 26, 2009, 02:58:20 AM
One time a highway patrolman stopped me for going 2 over the speed limit. doodthing;

lol what a douche
Quote from: The Tricker on October 26, 2009, 02:58:27 AM
Maybe he just had a place to go to and you guys were simply going in the same path for 10 minutes. How does that make him a punk ass?

ok mr serious

Daddy

One time a cop was following me and kept tailgating me so I started going 20 over the limit and he still was going fast then he passed me so I sped up and followed him.

Cookie

That happens to me all the time. To get to my classes I have to drive right past the police station and on a normal day I'll see six cops within ten minutes.

Claquesous

I always wonder if, when I accidentally follow someone by taking the same turns and stuff, they think that I'm following them.

Quote from: Ensign Halibar on October 26, 2009, 03:29:29 AM
One time a cop was following me and kept tailgating me so I started going 20 over the limit and he still was going fast then he passed me so I sped up and followed him.

Reminds me of that time a cop was following my dad for a few miles, then passed him with no lights or siren, so my dad started chasing the cop, going 70-80mph. Cop finally pulled over, said that he was going to arrest my dad for obstructing an officer (because apparently he was responding to a call), but my dad said that he would make a citizens arrest on the cop for passing on a double yellow line with no lights or siren. Cop dropped it.

burzumfan420

Bushy

Police suck

I got questioned by one last Friday at my school's Varsity football game about some of my pothead friends akudood;
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Samus Aran

snorkel

That has happened to me before, it's nerve racking, especially when you're trying to shoot coke into your eyeballs while driving

Socks

Quote from: Claquesous on October 26, 2009, 04:41:15 AM
I always wonder if, when I accidentally follow someone by taking the same turns and stuff, they think that I'm following them.

if i notice it i find it interesting and wonder how long our paths will be the same.

l a c e y

One time I was really high and I was driving. Like it was terrible I was so high I didn't even know what was going on, but I had to take people home and shit. Anyways, as I was driving a cop car followed me the whole distance of where I was going so I had to go the exact limit and try not to drift side to side very much. I was so scared my heart was racing it was terrible. But then he just disappeard and I was like WTF. THEN like two minutes later another cop pulls up beside us at a stop light and my brother decides it's a smart idea to give him the finger. But then it was my turn and the cop was turning the other way. I hate police.

Sillbury

FUCK OFF PO-PO

MY COUSIN IS A COP

FUCK OFF COUSIN

Sa Da MA

Fuck the Police.

Some cops are great people but alot of them are damn retards Imo.

Go Up