June 16, 2024, 07:30:20 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Piracy has ruined certian aspects of gaming for me.

Started by strongbad, October 21, 2009, 05:40:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I almost wish that I would have never boughten a flash cart and gotten into PC piracy and everything. Whenever I get stuck in a game, pirated or non-pirated, I give up instantly, because I have so many games on the table to play and getting out of my position being stuck in the game at hand becomes a lower priority. I have so many unfinished games because of this and it sickens me. I also miss going out and buying games. Coming home with a brand new game and popping it in my console was such a rewarding experience. Now I have barely any obligation to buy games that I can't pirate, simply because I have so many pirated games that I could play.

Have any of you experienced this?

Daddy

I experienced the lack of caring when Nintendo stopped caring.

strongbad

Quote from: Ensign Halibar on October 21, 2009, 05:42:01 PM
I experienced the lack of caring when Nintendo stopped caring.

okay that has nothing to do with piracy
ban ban ban

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I dont buy games anymore.
Actually, I dont really play them anymore.
I got a flashcard for my ds and I occasionally swipe a game here or there to spend a slow day or two on, but I dont really have much of an interest anymore.

So I occasionally pirate a ds game and if I do, I play through it.

Oh

Nyerp

Cookie

I like to support the companies that make the games I enjoy. If I don't want to pay for a game then I must not really want to play it.

So no.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Cookie on October 21, 2009, 07:01:00 PM
I like to support the companies that make the games I enjoy. If I don't want to pay for a game then I must not really want to play it.

So no.

YOU BUY GAMES USED YOU ARE JUST AS BAD
Quote from: GENOP on October 21, 2009, 07:02:41 PM
The only game I've ever pirated was Spore

You pirated Scribblenauts too n_u

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Geno

Thyme

Eh, Scribblenauts almost deserves to be pirated.

In retrospect, not a very good game.

Hiro

Go Up